OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i don't remember that color on nikeid
laugh.gif

was thinking the same thing.. but still nice

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by Dark KNIGHT 805

Any of you guys ball in your KD's yet? How has the the string before the last lace hole held up? What's the term for that anyway?

Thanks

Yo Armor, have now balled in my KD's a few times and they're gradually feeling better.  Haven't tried the runner's loop yet, but will try it next time I play indoors.  I tried Skip's advice and it kinda worked for loosening up the laces from the the bottom up to decrease pressure on the toe box and reduce the chances of getting cut.  But so far every time I've used them I've switched back to Kobe VII or LBJ IX...

Thanks man! I also did that loosening of the laces all the way from the bottom, and it did help open up the shoes.
happy.gif

But I've wondered if the second to the last lace hole (the one that's not the same as the others), might snap if I tightened the laces all the way up. I can see how they are getting pulled, hopefully they'll hold up (even the pull tab on the lebron's tore when some people tightened their laces).

I'm glad my advice is working, but sometimes the shoes are just too tight. My Lebron Swingmans were mad tight even with loosening them up, and I just had to get ride of them and size up.

I haven't balled in KDs, but I don't know why the second-to-last lace loop would tear. It seems fine to me.

Originally Posted by Dark KNIGHT 805

Any of you guys ball in your KD's yet? How has the the string before the last lace hole held up? What's the term for that anyway?

Thanks

Yo Armor, have now balled in my KD's a few times and they're gradually feeling better.  Haven't tried the runner's loop yet, but will try it next time I play indoors.  I tried Skip's advice and it kinda worked for loosening up the laces from the the bottom up to decrease pressure on the toe box and reduce the chances of getting cut.  But so far every time I've used them I've switched back to Kobe VII or LBJ IX...

Thanks man! I also did that loosening of the laces all the way from the bottom, and it did help open up the shoes.
happy.gif

But I've wondered if the second to the last lace hole (the one that's not the same as the others), might snap if I tightened the laces all the way up. I can see how they are getting pulled, hopefully they'll hold up (even the pull tab on the lebron's tore when some people tightened their laces).

I'm glad my advice is working, but sometimes the shoes are just too tight. My Lebron Swingmans were mad tight even with loosening them up, and I just had to get ride of them and size up.

I haven't balled in KDs, but I don't know why the second-to-last lace loop would tear. It seems fine to me.

release date:
Nike N7 Zoom KD IV
Black/Dark Turquoise-Challenge Red
519567-046
05/25/12
$95

White/White-Dark Turquoise-Challenge Red
519567-146
05/25/12
$95

release date:
Nike N7 Zoom KD IV
519567-046
05/25/12
$95

519567-146
05/25/12
$95

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

release date:
Nike N7 Zoom KD IV
519567-046
05/25/12
$95

519567-146
05/25/12
$95

interesting pics.. these are a lot more vibrant than i remember in the first pics that came out

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

release date:
Nike N7 Zoom KD IV
519567-046
05/25/12
$95

519567-146
05/25/12
$95

interesting pics.. these are a lot more vibrant than i remember in the first pics that came out

My Kd iv collection so far Nerfs will be copped very soon alongside with Aunt Pearls and black&White N7s

My Kd iv collection so far Nerfs will be copped very soon alongside with Aunt Pearls and black&White N7s

Originally Posted by Jmoore93

really nice collection!
smokin.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif
hope you'll get the other pairs you're looking for.

Back
Top Bottom