OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I think it's cool if you have a reason for getting them. Everyone has their own story.
For example I had a conversation with someone I know and I was telling him about the people in my life who have had breast cancer.
I was digging trying to find out if it was because of cancer and how it affected him, but the only reason he wanted them was because of nerf and weatherman prices.
I'd rather give the money to the jimmy v or kate yow foundations. Do we even know how much Nike is donating?
I see your point, but I haven't seen a lot of that in this thread when discussing them. That's why I asked the question.
That's why I think it's a nice touch for KD, because he even writes her name on his regular shoes, but for me I'd rather just donate money to cancer research.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

+1
QFT.

It's so much more than that tho. It's not about supporting breast cancer, it's about raising awareness. So picture this for example: 
One of you clowns see's me rocking my kay yow kobe's and you go: "hey man, what's up with the pink shoes bro??". 

I then reply: "It's a shoe Nike released for the Kay Yow foundation and all the proceeds go to it". 

You clowns respond with:  "what's a kay yow foundation". 

Me: "It's a foundation that raises money towards finding a cure for breast cancer".

YC: "Well why are YOU wearing it"

Me: "The disease took my grandmothers life. She would've had a better chance at a surviving if she had detected it earlier"

You clowns go home and tell your mom/spouse/girl/mistress about it and they decide to go get checked. 

BOOM, now a topic you clowns were once ignorant about is a topic you are AWARE of.

Us - 1 Cancer - 0
99% of dudes in here inquiring and posting bout those aunt pearls arent doin it because it raises awareness.  Again, if you like pink shoes, that is fine.  Im not hating.  But dont tell me dudes in here trying their hardest to get the shoe so they can help raise awareness.  Callin dudes clown and ignorant just shows your ignorance...Clown.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Which KD IV should I unDS for the beach?

a. YOTD

b. BHM

c. ASG
d. none of the above
 D
LOL I'm not gonna wear my kicks on the beach.
roll.gif
I'm not tryin to pull a Jay-Z over here. There's a boardwalk with amusement rides and attractions. Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.

Looks like I struck out once again on these Nike Twitter RSVPS. I have better luck on NDC's online releases which I'm pretty much guaranteed a pair when I try to order. SMH @Nike
30t6p3b.gif
for making these "Aunt Pearls" so limited and making them harder to get on top of that!!!

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

QFT.

It's so much more than that tho. It's not about supporting breast cancer, it's about raising awareness. So picture this for example: 
One of you clowns see's me rocking my kay yow kobe's and you go: "hey man, what's up with the pink shoes bro??". 

I then reply: "It's a shoe Nike released for the Kay Yow foundation and all the proceeds go to it". 

Me: "It's a foundation that raises money towards finding a cure for breast cancer".

Me: "The disease took my grandmothers life. She would've had a better chance at a surviving if she had detected it earlier"

You clowns go home and tell your mom/spouse/girl/mistress about it and they decide to go get checked. 

BOOM, now a topic you clowns were once ignorant about is a topic you are AWARE of.

Us - 1 Cancer - 0
99% of dudes in here inquiring and posting bout those aunt pearls arent doin it because it raises awareness.  Again, if you like pink shoes, that is fine.  Im not hating.  But dont tell me dudes in here trying their hardest to get the shoe so they can help raise awareness.  Callin dudes clown and ignorant just shows your ignorance...Clown.

Do you even know what ignorant means? The manner in which I used it wasn't offensive, it was the truth.

Do you tho playboy. Keep worrying about why another man chooses to wear what he wears. Clown.

Us - 1 Cancer - 0

Do you even know what ignorant means? The manner in which I used it wasn't offensive, it was the truth.

Do you tho playboy. Keep worrying about why another man chooses to wear what he wears. Clown.

Could care less why you wear what you wear.  You really think If you passed me with your kay yow kobes, I'd ask you why your wearing em?  I know you think others care why your wearing what you wear, but they really dont.  Stay rocking your pink kobes though and do you.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

+1
QFT.

Us - 1 Cancer - 0

Exactly! Ya'll don't know until you've had someone go through it. Almost lost my mom to it. Thankfully she went to go get an annual check-up or she would not be here today. Being aware makes just as big of a difference as finding a cure. End of rant. 
smile.gif

Exactly until you have someone that is close to you pass away from breast cancer than you would understand.. Anyway, Any spots in Jersey getting these?

Originally Posted by oODeZzY

Exactly until you have someone that is close to you pass away from breast cancer than you would understand.. Anyway, Any spots in Jersey getting these?

I've had multiple people in my life die or battle breast cancer, and I know the majority of people aren't buying them for the cause. Just like the majority of people buying BHM KD's, Lebrons and Kobe's could care less about the significance.

Could care less why you wear what you wear.  You really think If you passed me with your kay yow kobes, I'd ask you why your wearing em?  I know you think others care why your wearing what you wear, but they really dont.  Stay rocking your pink kobes though and do you.

The term is "couldn't care less". And you obviously do care since your worried about the reasons dudes decide to wear pink shoes so shut that whole "I don't care" nonsense up.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I've had multiple people in my life die or battle breast cancer, and I know the majority of people aren't buying them for the cause. Just like the majority of people buying BHM KD's, Lebrons and Kobe's could care less about the significance.
Exactly.  That's exactly what I said in my first post before everyone got all defensive.  If you like pink shoes, wear them.  Dont use the cause as an excuse.  And if your really wearing them for the cause, thats cool too.  Lost a loved one to cancer year n half ago (Leukemia) so I'd never hate anyone thats trying to help out on the struggle.

mad ppl b***ching about a color. who cares? personally i think KDs are trash. all of them. the design, the materials, the shoe itself doesnt do anything for me. there is nothing appealing about it. ESPECIALLY that big *%! strap across the shoe that people with size 12+ feet can't even buckle.... just let people cop the shoe, i would wear them. i think it would be a sick *%! shoe to rock if the design didnt suck. throw them on with a black outfit and youre good to go. the last few pages have been a waste of time with all this bickering about pink.... pink was hot 10 years ago when cam made it hot... now its just another color. if you are secure about yourself and you enjoy vagina then what do you have to worry about. vagina is pink too!!

i hope all these clowns b**ching about pink are going to pass on the yeezys next month because of the pink on them..... lol somehow i bet all these pink-conscious "sneakerheads" will have a change of heart about pink when they drop... just like what happend with the south beaches etc. give it a break.

Aight fellas lets calm down, this thread is not for arguing n fighting....we all fam here n wat we do is help eachother out...for wat ever reason ur copping the shoe is ur own business n don't put urself out there so ppl can bust on u....it is wat it is....fighting is not gona get us anywhere...see yall @ ntla tomorrow...hope its a quickie...got work @ 10:30, hehehe

Originally Posted by smzsmz

mad ppl b***ching about a color. who cares? personally i think KDs are trash. all of them. the design, the materials, the shoe itself doesnt do anything for me. there is nothing appealing about it. ESPECIALLY that big *%! strap across the shoe that people with size 12+ feet can't even buckle.... just let people cop the shoe, i would wear them. i think it would be a sick *%! shoe to rock if the design didnt suck. throw them on with a black outfit and youre good to go. the last few pages have been a waste of time with all this bickering about pink.... pink was hot 10 years ago when cam made it hot... now its just another color. if you are secure about yourself and you enjoy vagina then what do you have to worry about. vagina is pink too!!

i hope all these clowns b**ching about pink are going to pass on the yeezys next month because of the pink on them..... lol somehow i bet all these pink-conscious "sneakerheads" will have a change of heart about pink when they drop... just like what happend with the south beaches etc. give it a break.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

That's not the point.... being that you have had people die because of cancer more of a reason you should want people to support the shoe it has breast cancer symbol dead on the top of the shoe everyone can see what it's for intentional or not and everyone that buys the shoe is aware of the cause this convo is worth it alone already proud to own a pair (tomorrow)

I hope this year's scoring titles take a queue from the KD III scoring titles, I really like how the icy sole complements the white
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by smzsmz

mad ppl b***ching about a color. who cares? personally i think KDs are trash. all of them. the design, the materials, the shoe itself doesnt do anything for me. there is nothing appealing about it. ESPECIALLY that big *%! strap across the shoe that people with size 12+ feet can't even buckle.... just let people cop the shoe, i would wear them. i think it would be a sick shoe to rock if the design didnt suck. throw them on with a black outfit and you're good to go. the last few pages have been a waste of time with all this bickering about pink.... pink was hot 10 years ago when cam made it hot... now its just another color. if you are secure about yourself and you enjoy vagina then what do you have to worry about. vagina is pink too!!

i hope all these clowns b**ching about pink are going to pass on the yeezys next month because of the pink on them..... lol somehow i bet all these pink-conscious "sneakerheads" will have a change of heart about pink when they drop... just like what happened with the south beaches etc. give it a break.
lame gif but i'm gladly leaving this thread. was just curious how this thread is progressing but its just a buncha self conscious kids arguing over a color. keep ya $95 shoes. KD will always remain a C-list player. it is what it is... and for the record, ill say it again, the KD's are a really lame shoe. the quality screams cheap hence the $95 tag. personally i think KDs are trash. all of them. the design, the materials, the shoe itself doesnt do anything for me. there is nothing appealing about it. good luck though....
pimp.gif

nerfs are just OK... lol

^ This guy...smh

"Hey guys, I'm gonna pop in, tell you these are trash, the player is trash, and you're dumb for liking them."

1. Why even waste your time bro? If you don't like a shoe, avoid the thread, that's what normal people do.

2. You can't even pretend that Durant isn't one of the top three players in the league. As soon as Kobe retires, he's gonna take over that number one spot! Word to Luda

Back
Top Bottom