OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by ceotypedoe

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

man you already know that resellers will get their hands on these. Here is for everyone that will be buying for 50 dollars over retail
frown.gif

We would be lucky if its only $50 price bump 
ohwell.gif

That's what I'm saying...

man you already know that resellers will get their hands on these. Here is for everyone that will be buying for 50 dollars over retail
frown.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

frown.gif

ohwell.gif

their already asking 250-400
just so i know what i am competing with at retail how long are you guys willing/planning on waiting? i'm thinking either from 430am when the mall (not the stores) open or maybe not till 6am...it is just a kd

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

frown.gif

ohwell.gif

their already asking 250-400
just so i know what i am competing with at retail how long are you guys willing/planning on waiting? i'm thinking either from 430am when the mall (not the stores) open or maybe not till 6am...it is just a kd

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

I posted that pic a month ago
sorry..ive never seen it..but now that i think about it..i think this was when he was at my homecoming...i never got to see his shoes.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

I posted that pic a month ago
sorry..ive never seen it..but now that i think about it..i think this was when he was at my homecoming...i never got to see his shoes.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I seriously hate this.

1. PG plaza tells me "we don't know if we are getting them....i called after it was posted that some one else called and was told they are getting them
2. They don't know when they are going to open??? what????
3. The Price hike all of a sudden?

I am officially not buying the weatherman thank you nike and house of hoops for ruining this for me.  I would be fine with $100 but that is my threshold for shoes I am honestly buying for no other reason then to casually wear (unless they are dress shoes).  How do you not know when you open? how do you tell one person you are getting them....and tell others you don't know?  Whatever eff this

end rant
pg plaza? 
roll.gif
. i lost hope there four years ago. workers there are full of attitude and wack jobs. they used have this one cool dude, but he left to work as a manager of another store. 

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I seriously hate this.

1. PG plaza tells me "we don't know if we are getting them....i called after it was posted that some one else called and was told they are getting them
2. They don't know when they are going to open??? what????
3. The Price hike all of a sudden?

I am officially not buying the weatherman thank you nike and house of hoops for ruining this for me.  I would be fine with $100 but that is my threshold for shoes I am honestly buying for no other reason then to casually wear (unless they are dress shoes).  How do you not know when you open? how do you tell one person you are getting them....and tell others you don't know?  Whatever eff this

end rant
pg plaza? 
roll.gif
. i lost hope there four years ago. workers there are full of attitude and wack jobs. they used have this one cool dude, but he left to work as a manager of another store. 

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

the red and teal pair that numerous people have said they aren't the xmas pair?

Based on a few sources, no, they are not... But that is an upcoming colorway...

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

the red and teal pair that numerous people have said they aren't the xmas pair?

Based on a few sources, no, they are not... But that is an upcoming colorway...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

koopa what up bro, haven't seen you in a min, all good?

and can't wait to pick these up
yoooooooooo, i'm straight dude. focusing recently more on things in life outside of shoes. took a long time off of nt, came back and made a comment a while back in the pickup thread and some dude called me a cornball, i must be getting old, cause new dudes coming in calling names. 
eyes.gif
sold off a lot of my collection especially in lebrons, kobes, and jordans. but kept all of my KD2's (didn't get any 1's or 3's, just didn't like them). the quality of stuff nike has been putting out also turned me off of the game. 
these KD4's sparked my interest again in the line, will definitely be picking up some pairs. 

i noticed you took a little hiatus as well, correct? or at least i haven't seen you in any other thread for a while. 

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

koopa what up bro, haven't seen you in a min, all good?

and can't wait to pick these up
yoooooooooo, i'm straight dude. focusing recently more on things in life outside of shoes. took a long time off of nt, came back and made a comment a while back in the pickup thread and some dude called me a cornball, i must be getting old, cause new dudes coming in calling names. 
eyes.gif
sold off a lot of my collection especially in lebrons, kobes, and jordans. but kept all of my KD2's (didn't get any 1's or 3's, just didn't like them). the quality of stuff nike has been putting out also turned me off of the game. 
these KD4's sparked my interest again in the line, will definitely be picking up some pairs. 

i noticed you took a little hiatus as well, correct? or at least i haven't seen you in any other thread for a while. 

Im happy for the weatherman being 90-95, but i have no way to get these at all on RD. I dont think there is a HOH within reasonable distance from Fresno. ):

Im happy for the weatherman being 90-95, but i have no way to get these at all on RD. I dont think there is a HOH within reasonable distance from Fresno. ):

Originally Posted by riddla713

weathermans and nerfs locked up, they will be first kd cop, call me a hypebeast, i dont give a damn.

This. KdIV go hard this year. This is, by far the nicest KD sig IMO and Kd has humble swagx10000000Kobe,bron,Jordan are dbags as human beings-KD is genuine as it gets and his love for the game is so pure. Hopefully I can cop morn of rd and help some of u folks out who don't have access.

Originally Posted by riddla713

weathermans and nerfs locked up, they will be first kd cop, call me a hypebeast, i dont give a damn.

This. KdIV go hard this year. This is, by far the nicest KD sig IMO and Kd has humble swagx10000000Kobe,bron,Jordan are dbags as human beings-KD is genuine as it gets and his love for the game is so pure. Hopefully I can cop morn of rd and help some of u folks out who don't have access.

Boston HOH isnt gettin the Nerfs SMH, thought id ask my boy in Tampa to scoop em from the HOH there but their not gettin em either...looks like im missin out on these
frown.gif

Boston HOH isnt gettin the Nerfs SMH, thought id ask my boy in Tampa to scoop em from the HOH there but their not gettin em either...looks like im missin out on these
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom