OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Congrats to the people that secured their pairs from the outlet. Has anyone else heard any concrete release info? When I was at Mall of America last week, employees at nike and hoh didn't seem to know if they were going to be getting them...

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by Weather

Originally Posted by DarkChild21

2uel852.jpg

Leo speaks on the success of the Zoom KD IV, talks KD V, his favorite KD IV colorway and much more.

http://theshoegame.com/ar...-kd-iv-success-kd-v.html
KD VI already in the works.  Insane, what a different world it would be if you were on the "inside" of it all
this 
nerd.gif

and those Entourage iD III's Leo has on 
pimp.gif

You can thank me for that.
wink.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Lol.. The success of the KD IV is due to making 80% of the releases limited.. Lol
So what are you trying to say with this sly comment??

The design of the shoe looks good on and off the court. It looks good worn casually with jeans/pants.

There's are a lot of different color ways especially unique ones like the WM, YOTD, UT, Easter, Team Oranges, Homes, Aways, Tours, etc.

The price is perfect at $95 for what you get unlike the other sigs.

Durant is having a great year. He's won the scoring title the past 3 years. He's on the verge of making his first NBA Finals and should have won the MVP over Prince James LeChoke this year and he's also about to eliminate Kobe from the playoffs.

I'm pretty sure the KD sig line is just becoming more popular as Durant is getting to Kobe and LeBron's level of exposure. 

Lol.. The success of the KD IV is due to making 80% of the releases limited.. Lol

i would say some part of it is because most of releases are pretty limited but i would also say better design, colorway and price point is more of the factor

Originally Posted by deucesole22

The design of the shoe looks good on and off the court. It looks good worn casually with jeans/pants.

There's are a lot of different color ways especially unique ones like the WM, YOTD, UT, Easter, Team Oranges, Homes, Aways, Tours, etc.

Durant is having a great year. He's won the scoring title the past 3 years. He's on the verge of making his first NBA Finals and should have won the MVP over Prince James LeChoke this year and he's also about to eliminate Kobe from the playoffs.

I'm pretty sure the KD sig line is just becoming more popular as Durant is getting to Kobe and LeBron's level of exposure. 

I thought I said what I was trying to say.. 3/4 of the releases were limited.. That's why they're so popular.. It is a nice shoe, but there are Tons of nice shoes and dope colorways that are still sitting on shelves..

The limited releases played a big part on why KD's are selling out now. Christmas KD III's sat on shelves for MONTHS over here, but ever since the Weathermans and Nerfs, the hypebeasts and resellers hopped on KD's. It's a damn shame.
30t6p3b.gif

But yeah, his success and etc played a part in it, too.

any shoe with a limited tag will sell out....just look at the Air Flight One's ....we were all thinking outlets, then galaxy happened
KD III had some great CW's...but not any to spark up a buzz around the community like the Nerf's WM's or YOTD...

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

any shoe with a limited tag will sell out....just look at the Air Flight One's ....we were all thinking outlets, then galaxy happened
KD III had some great CW's...but not any to spark up a buzz around the community like the Nerf's WM's or YOTD...

THIS. I don't even know if the KD 3 had a limited shoe.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by Weather

KD VI already in the works.  Insane, what a different world it would be if you were on the "inside" of it all
this 
nerd.gif

and those Entourage iD III's Leo has on 
pimp.gif

You can thank me for that.
wink.gif
pimp.gif

You're not lying... just googled you, and a nicekicks article popped up.  Nice work
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

What $*!#*%* on here has the white N7's on eBay for $400?
laugh.gif

Dude had two pair on there yesterday.  He must have got a sucker to bite.

Originally Posted by deucesole22

I thought I said what I was trying to say.. 3/4 of the releases were limited.. That's why they're so popular.. It is a nice shoe, but there are Tons of nice shoes and dope colorways that are still sitting on shelves..
Eh, I agree. Just for the fact that the BHM's sold out in a matter of seconds on NDC. Those joints were 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

KD hit it with seconds to go!!!!! What a player... He is so unlucky Lebron had such a year and we are so lucky to witness them both at the same time I guess :/

Thunder UP!!! Durant is too clutch. He's almost automatic in key moments and it was a trey. He's had a lot of game winning shots in these playoffs.

This dude is the truth! Hopefully they can close this out and get past the Spurs. They should be able to take out anyone in the east for the title.

KD is showing off his skills for sure.

Still want to see some SLR shots of N7s. I might be having second thoughts...

Back
Top Bottom