OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

FLUnlocked is stating that all HOH locations will be getting weatherman's .. again.

“@_ThakidFrankie: @FLUnlocked what cities will be getting the KD IV Weatherman?

HOH confirmed on twitter that alll HOH locations are getting the KDIV Weathermans. Only select HOH locations are getting the Nerfs, but they haven't beeen anounced yet.

HOH confirmed on twitter that alll HOH locations are getting the KDIV Weathermans. Only select HOH locations are getting the Nerfs, but they haven't beeen anounced yet.

It only takes one stupid person to buy a pair for $400+ and it's all f'd up, if the resell price goes up, thank that guy for doin it

It only takes one stupid person to buy a pair for $400+ and it's all f'd up, if the resell price goes up, thank that guy for doin it

anyone from Boston know how releases at HOH work? never been to a release there. I called, but the second I mentioned the weathermans dude hung up the phone. I'm guessing the mall opens before the actual stores. i wanna know what time to head over

anyone from Boston know how releases at HOH work? never been to a release there. I called, but the second I mentioned the weathermans dude hung up the phone. I'm guessing the mall opens before the actual stores. i wanna know what time to head over

FLUnlocked twitter just tweeted that they are available NOW at ALL HOH. Called my HOH released until tomorrow.
???

FLUnlocked twitter just tweeted that they are available NOW at ALL HOH. Called my HOH released until tomorrow.
???

Man, you guys can blames yourselfs for the hype of the KD "Weathermans" and "Nerfs"
All I see in this thread is "These are better than Brons and Kobe's" or "Nerfs are the best colorways ever" or "KD's are ...."
Nothing wrong with stating opinions which should be allowed but you know that you have a bunch of hype beast or resellers that just read this thread and suck this thread and others for info and camp/store info

I'm honestly sad to see what I have seen some of Veteran Niketalkers/Posters put up

So when you can't get some of these colorways or you go to line up and it's like 50+ people and you can't get a pair and/or have to pay resellers prices... Blame yourself

You guys should know better by now

Trial and error guys.. Trial and error

Man, you guys can blames yourselfs for the hype of the KD "Weathermans" and "Nerfs"
All I see in this thread is "These are better than Brons and Kobe's" or "Nerfs are the best colorways ever" or "KD's are ...."
Nothing wrong with stating opinions which should be allowed but you know that you have a bunch of hype beast or resellers that just read this thread and suck this thread and others for info and camp/store info

I'm honestly sad to see what I have seen some of Veteran Niketalkers/Posters put up

So when you can't get some of these colorways or you go to line up and it's like 50+ people and you can't get a pair and/or have to pay resellers prices... Blame yourself

You guys should know better by now

Trial and error guys.. Trial and error

Back
Top Bottom