OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by rjucks

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Not much sizes left on Eastbay. I'm gonna have to wait now.

Eastbay reps, Are you guys getting more of the Rogues in mid-June?

yep just placed an order for a size 13 off eastbay with the 25% platinum member discount. about to cancel my size 13 on FA once i receive the order confirmation #.
wait platinum member gets 25% off all the time?

SUPER EASY PASS ON THE ROGUES. Not feeling that bland color way.

Already got 12 pairs of KD 4's including White and Black N7's getting here on Monday. Still for sure easy cop for ST3's and Olympics.

Originally Posted by geoff2005

yep just placed an order for a size 13 off eastbay with the 25% platinum member discount. about to cancel my size 13 on FA once i receive the order confirmation #.

one time use only for every new membership or renewal for the year

Rogues Sold Out On Eastbay Now And They Didn't Even Make It To The Site
indifferent.gif

FML

I'm sure its the code he received when he signed up and just hadn't used it yet. It's a one time use code

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Rogues have to wait. Too much other heat dropping. They will start hitting more stores. Congrats to those who wanted them now tho.

I am sure they will, but I don't think these are near as plentiful as the "entourage" or "creamsicle" colorways.  Per my convo with Eastbay Gold Club rep, these weren't even on Eastbay's site before they sold out in certain sizes 9.5-12. 13 was still available on FA.com I believe.  She seemed to think these were a FA colorway only and that it was unlikely they would restock on Eastbay, Champs, or FTL.com.  Of course, that info may not be 100 % correct, but every .com that has put these up has been done within 30 min or less for the most part.  That being said, maybe NIKE and NDC are sitting on a boatload of them only to drop later, but I wouldn't be so sure.  Bottom line, if you like them, and don't wanna risk it, cop on site or whenever they pop up.  I was fortunate enough to grab off citysole.com and just received shipping conf.  So, N7s seem in jeopardy of being cancelled from NDC but Citysole came through
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
.  Cool story, I know.

Will wait for the Rogues to hit NDC.

Are they selling out fast because of people that really want them are scared the resellers will snatch them all? Or all the resellers snatching them all knowing we want them? For these to be a GR flow product they are selling out everytime they pop up somewhere. After we found out the Team Orange cw was a flow product they didn't move much. Still close to a FSR on NDC for the Team Orange. Don't seem like it will be the same with the Rogues, though I hope it will.

My KD's in Limited list and GR list.

Limited:
YOTD
ASG
BHM
TEXAS (x2)
EASTERS
White N7
Black N7 (potential x2 if my restock order off NDC Sunday night ships)

GR:
Team Orange
Homes
Aways
Tour Yellow

Still gotta get Navy/Orange, ST3's, Olympics. Maybe Finals cw's if OKC can pull off an upset of these darn Spurs

We do not expect to restock them at this time, sorry.

EastbayRep - Kristin

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Will wait for the Rogues to hit NDC.

Are they selling out fast because of people that really want them are scared the resellers will snatch them all? Or all the resellers snatching them all knowing we want them? For these to be a GR flow product they are selling out everytime they pop up somewhere. After we found out the Team Orange cw was a flow product they didn't move much. Still close to a FSR on NDC for the Team Orange. Don't seem like it will be the same with the Rogues, though I hope it will.

i just want them to show up at my local champs this weekend so i can use the coupon!

Scooped up the Rogues in my 14 from FA.

While checking my email for the order confirmation, I see NDC sent me a shipping confirmation for my order with my black N7s...

When I opened the email, it says that ONLY my Elite socks has shipped ...no shoes yet.

NDC playin' with my emotions over here!

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

nike partially shipped my n7 order meaning the socks i ordered to get the free shipping
indifferent.gif
you %%%!#@@ i dont want the socks if youre not shipping the shoes
TRUTH.

You have to remember the Rogues have no quantity limits so cats were going in there buying 10-15 who know how many at a time. So they prob had good stock but dudes were just buying 20 pairs.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

I'm sure its the code he received when he signed up and just hadn't used it yet. It's a one time use code

Correct. It was the one time use code I got when I signed up.

Originally Posted by deucesole22

My KD's in Limited list and GR list.

Limited:
YOTD
ASG
BHM
TEXAS (x2)
EASTERS
White N7
Black N7 (potential x2 if my restock order off NDC Sunday night ships)

GR:
Team Orange
Homes
Aways
Tour Yellow

Still gotta get Navy/Orange, ST3's, Olympics. Maybe Finals cw's if OKC can pull off an upset of these darn Spurs
Impressive KD collection!! No nerfs, WM, or Pearls tho? 
laugh.gif
 jp wit ya.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

You have to remember the Rogues have no quantity limits so cats were going in there buying 10-15 who know how many at a time. So they prob had good stock but dudes were just buying 20 pairs.
Pure silliness if this is actually the case.  105/108 a pair to your door.  outbound shipping will cost you 8-15 a pair minimum depending on ship method.  Assuming you can get 150 a pair, which may be really aggressive- I'd say dudes would pay 120/30 perhaps.  You are looking at about 25-35 max a pair x 20 is 450 bucks.  That is assuming you have everything streamlined properly and actually can unload all 20 pairs (highly unlikely).  One thing to sell Foams or ASGs for 2-300 % markup and think you have a good thing going, but reselling Rogues seems like a lose/lose proposition so I have no clue why someone would try and take that on.  Look at all the N7s sitting on feebay right now.
laugh.gif

BTW - i cancelled my FA order for a size 13 if anyone is interested. not sure if its back on the site yet though.

Eastbay Rep - any idea why the shoes didnt show up on the site?

Hey guys I know this had probably been asked a thousand times but do these fit tts or small? Please let me know!

Originally Posted by qique516

Hey guys I know this had probably been asked a thousand times but do these fit tts or small? Please let me know!
length pretty normal- width- small/tight- if you have wide feet I would size up .5- if you have extra wide feet you probably can go up a full size.  Good luck

Just got tracking on my n7s..... from the outlet. doesnt look like ndc is gonna come thru tho. glad i decided to place a phone order just to be sure. thx to all who posted spots that had em. good luck to those still waiting

Damn. Can't believe I missed the rogues on eastbay. I was in this thread a lot and then took a break and missed out. And I still have a 25% code. Come on...

Back
Top Bottom