OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

got mine too. good thing I'm planning on buying some free runs. oh wait, I could use the 25 off bday coupon on those and get a better deal from ftl or champs?

time to return em socks too
laugh.gif

I got offered a pair of Cement IV's for my White N7's today. I already have the IV's but damn, I feel like this is too good of a deal to pass up...what do you guys think?

Got my 2 cancelation emails, at least i got my socks shipped free and 2 15% off coupons. Aint eem mad

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

I got offered a pair of Cement IV's for my White N7's today. I already have the IV's but damn, I feel like this is too good of a deal to pass up...what do you guys think?

damn...I would do it, good deal
pimp.gif

Cancelled on the blacks too... Kinda +#$!%% up since after I ordered, restocks kept occurring in same size I ordered. Maybe they'll drop the rogues on Ndc and I'll scoop with my 15%.

Yea I'm just waiting on pics. He said he tried on the IV's once. So i'm waiting on photos of toe box, bottoms, and midsoles. If all goes well I'm going to pull the trigger.

I guess NDC really fcuked with people today. I got a pair of my Lebron IX swingmans cancelled today too. :-(

I only received the cancellation for one order so far. For those that had both orders cancelled, did you get 15% off coupon frOm each? I would hope so. Although I don't think we can Combine both, it's still better than 1.

I got my cancellation today too. It's funny because I figured it would, but I was in "preparing to ship" status for a while which I assume meant they located my pair, I even called and a guy assured me I was good yesterday. I'm going to fill out this customer service survey and mentioned he lied to me and see if I can't turn this 15% to a 25%, either way their site is od expensive and I can see myself possibly not buying anything

LOL i've said this about 2 times already but i guess i will know for sure by tomorrow if i will get cancelled on or ship.

These past few months have been crazy and that's not including what hasn't came out yet. Nike is going ham right now...

Mine still in preparing to ship on the website. see what happens. ordered friday about 4 hrs after release

I wonder if we could use the code for ID's...it doesn't seem to be mentioned in the restriction (apple, nike + equipment). Time to Id a pair?

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

I wonder if we could use the code for ID's...it doesn't seem to be mentioned in the restriction (apple, nike + equipment). Time to Id a pair?

one guy on ISS said you could.

Man 
30t6p3b.gif
 a lot of cancellations today. Good thing you guys got that discount! Going to be a busy month for kicks! 

my friend told me his order got canceled but he didn't received the 15% off code, did this happen to anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom