OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

I hope cats sleep on the 4's like they did the 3's.  I was easily able to copp every color way i wanted for below retail months after they released.  Cant wait to see more colorways.

I agree.  I think it'll be the same case.  No rapper is wearin' these thus the masses won't follow.

I hope cats sleep on the 4's like they did the 3's.  I was easily able to copp every color way i wanted for below retail months after they released.  Cant wait to see more colorways.

I agree.  I think it'll be the same case.  No rapper is wearin' these thus the masses won't follow.

the blackouts are sick. i might have to cop those if they go on sale. i still need to pick up a pair of kd3's

the blackouts are sick. i might have to cop those if they go on sale. i still need to pick up a pair of kd3's

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Pretty lame IMO that anyone is going to let what "rappers" wear dictate what they like or what is cool.   Am fine with liking an athlete and or his sig, and buying a shoe because of that, but WTH does a rapper have to do with a basketball shoe, cross trainer, or tennis shoe??  I like Zac Brown Band, Kenny Chesney, Widespread Panic, and Jimmy Buffet but it doesn't mean I am going to start wearing cowboys hats, boots, and tropical shirts every day. BTW, I like rap and have nothing against rappers but I hardly take my fashion cues from them.

Point blank, the KD4 is pretty solid looking so far, and many CWs look to be on the $$$.  If dudes pass because these aren't hyped or on the feet of well known entertainers, then that is their bad.  Kobe sig is
tired.gif
this year from a casual standpoint, and Brons are pretty highly priced.  Considering you can get two awesome Durants for the price of one Bron 9 I can tell you where my money is going.  As always, feel free to disagree.

Pretty lame IMO that anyone is going to let what "rappers" wear dictate what they like or what is cool.   Am fine with liking an athlete and or his sig, and buying a shoe because of that, but WTH does a rapper have to do with a basketball shoe, cross trainer, or tennis shoe??  I like Zac Brown Band, Kenny Chesney, Widespread Panic, and Jimmy Buffet but it doesn't mean I am going to start wearing cowboys hats, boots, and tropical shirts every day. BTW, I like rap and have nothing against rappers but I hardly take my fashion cues from them.

Point blank, the KD4 is pretty solid looking so far, and many CWs look to be on the $$$.  If dudes pass because these aren't hyped or on the feet of well known entertainers, then that is their bad.  Kobe sig is
tired.gif
this year from a casual standpoint, and Brons are pretty highly priced.  Considering you can get two awesome Durants for the price of one Bron 9 I can tell you where my money is going.  As always, feel free to disagree.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

tired.gif

Agreed. 

It's early, but from the looks of it, I definitely see myself owning more KD4s than I will Kobe VIIs or LeBron 9s. The main thing I like is how the shoe LOOKS and its PRICING, which is very reasonable. These are also the same things that'll keep me from purchasing this year's Kobes and Brons...

The 9s are a good looking shoe, but not good looking enough to spend over +$180 on. And to think I was willing to spend +206 on an iD...
30t6p3b.gif
 then I came to my senses... Personally, I just can't do it.

Enter the Kobe VIIs, love the details and the concept of interchanging the "tongue" on them, but the overall look of the shoe isn't as appealing. Maybe it's just the cws. Guess we'll have to wait for more cws to be revealed...

Until then, KDIV >>>> LBJ9 > KBVII

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

tired.gif

Agreed. 

It's early, but from the looks of it, I definitely see myself owning more KD4s than I will Kobe VIIs or LeBron 9s. The main thing I like is how the shoe LOOKS and its PRICING, which is very reasonable. These are also the same things that'll keep me from purchasing this year's Kobes and Brons...

The 9s are a good looking shoe, but not good looking enough to spend over +$180 on. And to think I was willing to spend +206 on an iD...
30t6p3b.gif
 then I came to my senses... Personally, I just can't do it.

Enter the Kobe VIIs, love the details and the concept of interchanging the "tongue" on them, but the overall look of the shoe isn't as appealing. Maybe it's just the cws. Guess we'll have to wait for more cws to be revealed...

Until then, KDIV >>>> LBJ9 > KBVII

Lol watch Wale curse these by showing up on next week's Celebrity Sneaker Stalker with a pair of YOTD's...Don't speak too soon...Dude in my class (high school) said he likes the Nerfs but can't wear em because they're "KD's"...I guess because of the price point, dudes automatically delegate these to Air Max Wavy status

I like them though, I'd get the YOTD's and Nerfs, IDK about the Inline joints, OKC's colors are ugly to me. The cut on these also could be higher.

Anyways, these look very Foamposite inspired, they seem to have an anodized texture. KD did say he wanted a Foamposite shoe for his DC folks...I hope Nike makes a "Chrome" Colorway a la the unreleased KD3's, as it would look like a pewter...

kd-new-pe-11.jpg

Lol watch Wale curse these by showing up on next week's Celebrity Sneaker Stalker with a pair of YOTD's...Don't speak too soon...Dude in my class (high school) said he likes the Nerfs but can't wear em because they're "KD's"...I guess because of the price point, dudes automatically delegate these to Air Max Wavy status

I like them though, I'd get the YOTD's and Nerfs, IDK about the Inline joints, OKC's colors are ugly to me. The cut on these also could be higher.

Anyways, these look very Foamposite inspired, they seem to have an anodized texture. KD did say he wanted a Foamposite shoe for his DC folks...I hope Nike makes a "Chrome" Colorway a la the unreleased KD3's, as it would look like a pewter...

kd-new-pe-11.jpg

I think they look good, I was a real fan of the 2 though, the Creamsicle cw was just downright nasty. The 3 just didn't do it for me, they looked cheap, and I love Durant, I missed out on finding a pair of Creamsicles, and when I saw the 3s when they first came out, I was disappointed, and that whole awful ad campaign with that neighbor kid basketball party thing ..
It's definitely a step in the right direction, and I wonder if you can wear them with the strap loose..

I think they look good, I was a real fan of the 2 though, the Creamsicle cw was just downright nasty. The 3 just didn't do it for me, they looked cheap, and I love Durant, I missed out on finding a pair of Creamsicles, and when I saw the 3s when they first came out, I was disappointed, and that whole awful ad campaign with that neighbor kid basketball party thing ..
It's definitely a step in the right direction, and I wonder if you can wear them with the strap loose..

no one was really sleepin on the 3s, they were just a huge step down from the 2s. and pics of the 4s dropped right when the 3s were comin out so i been waiting on these for a while.

no one was really sleepin on the 3s, they were just a huge step down from the 2s. and pics of the 4s dropped right when the 3s were comin out so i been waiting on these for a while.

Originally Posted by raw120

no one was really sleepin on the 3s, they were just a huge step down from the 2s.

Huge step down?  I disagree.  3's held their own. 

I like how the KD line is not at the fore front.  I've been able to get my pairs way below retail.

Originally Posted by raw120

no one was really sleepin on the 3s, they were just a huge step down from the 2s.

Huge step down?  I disagree.  3's held their own. 

I like how the KD line is not at the fore front.  I've been able to get my pairs way below retail.

Back
Top Bottom