OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

So much for easy pick ups on KD's. Looks like I'm gonna be Nerfless come next week.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak9

For what its worth, i just called HOH Ala Moana in Hawaii and they said they will prob have the weathermans in on Tuesday or Wednesday. 

Exactly what they told me all week...
Thanks for that info. My friend is actually going to Hawaii tomorrow and really wanted to get these. Hopefully he can pick up a pair.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

For what its worth, i just called HOH Ala Moana in Hawaii and they said they will prob have the weathermans in on Tuesday or Wednesday. 

Exactly what they told me all week...
Thanks for that info. My friend is actually going to Hawaii tomorrow and really wanted to get these. Hopefully he can pick up a pair.

This shoe was a resellers dream yo..........$95 retail price tag and theyre selling for near $400 now
laugh.gif
:

This shoe was a resellers dream yo..........$95 retail price tag and theyre selling for near $400 now
laugh.gif
:

thx! gotta hit up some peeps I know still there from when I used to live there.

thx! gotta hit up some peeps I know still there from when I used to live there.

my first kd's copped at retail to rock...they were just too hott. (also copped the volt socks today just because they had em not sure if ill actually rock w these)

my first kd's copped at retail to rock...they were just too hott. (also copped the volt socks today just because they had em not sure if ill actually rock w these)

Damn resellers.
mad.gif
HOH daly city was a joke 15 pairs with 30+ people in line. sadly I left empty handed. sad to see us people who been down with KD since day one not get a pair
tired.gif

Damn resellers.
mad.gif
HOH daly city was a joke 15 pairs with 30+ people in line. sadly I left empty handed. sad to see us people who been down with KD since day one not get a pair
tired.gif

Originally Posted by VicRain24

HOH in MD was acting stupid. Doing a raffle and they only had 9 pairs....Im still disgusted!

that's the best thing that can be done to be fair. On to the next.....

HOH in MD was acting stupid. Doing a raffle and they only had 9 pairs....Im still disgusted!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Yea I had to tell myself that driving away smh.. Trying my hand with the Nerfs next week..

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Yea I had to tell myself that driving away smh.. Trying my hand with the Nerfs next week..

Back
Top Bottom