OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Grey/Silver with yellow are super tight.  I also like the Easter ones.  My guess is they will be tougher than "usual" to get.  Nature of the beast I suppose.

Grey/Silver with yellow are super tight.  I also like the Easter ones.  My guess is they will be tougher than "usual" to get.  Nature of the beast I suppose.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

That green colorway is looking reminiscent of a colorway used on some Jordan 4's, ya'll should know which ones.

All it takes is the branding of that colorway as UNDFTD and the beasts will be lining up 
sick.gif
I was just about to post this.

If those army green IVs release and gets dubbed as "KD 4 UNDFTD", you might as well kiss them goodbye.

Sad but this what we have to deal with now.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Wilroc

That green colorway is looking reminiscent of a colorway used on some Jordan 4's, ya'll should know which ones.

All it takes is the branding of that colorway as UNDFTD and the beasts will be lining up 
sick.gif
I was just about to post this.

If those army green IVs release and gets dubbed as "KD 4 UNDFTD", you might as well kiss them goodbye.

Sad but this what we have to deal with now.

30t6p3b.gif

The green and orange have been my favorite colorway from the start. They better not ruin those like they did the Nerfs 
mad.gif

The green and orange have been my favorite colorway from the start. They better not ruin those like they did the Nerfs 
mad.gif

You know this hype was coming with the KD sig line. And all it took was two colorways with a "limited" label. Nike wants to make money. The days of me coppin' KD kicks 2 for 100.00 no tax are coming to an end.

You know this hype was coming with the KD sig line. And all it took was two colorways with a "limited" label. Nike wants to make money. The days of me coppin' KD kicks 2 for 100.00 no tax are coming to an end.

Originally Posted by ralph91

Just seen this video, you can see a white colorway that looks real clean. Also those green ones look good but I can't
make out what type of material is being used on that color...Also Leo wearing the silver/gold pair we've seen already

Link to the video? I'm really diggin' that White / Blue / Yellow cw, if they're limited I'm going throw in the towel
30t6p3b.gif

Just seen this video, you can see a white colorway that looks real clean. Also those green ones look good but I can't
make out what type of material is being used on that color...Also Leo wearing the silver/gold pair we've seen already

Link to the video? I'm really diggin' that White / Blue / Yellow cw, if they're limited I'm going throw in the towel
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

30t6p3b.gif

That white/blue/yellow cw won't be limited. That was one of the GR cw's Leo showed during that fb livestream. I don't remember seeing that other cw though. They kind of remind me of the grey KD2 that didn't release, it would of been nice to have them
30t6p3b.gif

vxddgn.png

That white/blue/yellow cw won't be limited. That was one of the GR cw's Leo showed during that fb livestream. I don't remember seeing that other cw though. They kind of remind me of the grey KD2 that didn't release, it would of been nice to have them
30t6p3b.gif

vxddgn.png

A $K on ebay for nerfs
laugh.gif
Resellers that camped for only 3 days or didn't have to camp at all for pairs came up. That's at least $250 a day after fees and what not. Average working American doesn't even make that much
laugh.gif

A $K on ebay for nerfs
laugh.gif
Resellers that camped for only 3 days or didn't have to camp at all for pairs came up. That's at least $250 a day after fees and what not. Average working American doesn't even make that much
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Is that a hint of red I see on the soles?
nikezoomkdxmas01.jpg

def the glare off the box, thank god!!!
i like the shoe as is, with black laces
grin.gif
 copped for me

wonder how long it will be till KD get his own sig box, took kobe 6!!! 

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Is that a hint of red I see on the soles?
nikezoomkdxmas01.jpg

def the glare off the box, thank god!!!
i like the shoe as is, with black laces
grin.gif
 copped for me

wonder how long it will be till KD get his own sig box, took kobe 6!!! 

Back
Top Bottom