OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by drewsone

So is Jan 26 the official RD of the YOTDs? Seen that date on one of those sneaker sites, forgot which one.

doubt it, at least for the usa.  26th is a thursday.  i think the 21st would be a more likely date

So is Jan 26 the official RD of the YOTDs? Seen that date on one of those sneaker sites, forgot which one.

doubt it, at least for the usa.  26th is a thursday.  i think the 21st would be a more likely date

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i believe it, outside of jordan retros nike sig releases on random days!!!! but it could go either way 21st or 26th

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i believe it, outside of jordan retros nike sig releases on random days!!!! but it could go either way 21st or 26th

Are KD IV true to size or I need to go up half size, say I wear size 9.5 Jordan IX, will a size 10 KD IV fit me fine? TIA.

Are KD IV true to size or I need to go up half size, say I wear size 9.5 Jordan IX, will a size 10 KD IV fit me fine? TIA.

Well I'll probably keep checking this thread regularly or something to get a certain release date. I really want these lol. No HOH's around me so there was no way for me to get the Nerfs or Weathermans.

Well I'll probably keep checking this thread regularly or something to get a certain release date. I really want these lol. No HOH's around me so there was no way for me to get the Nerfs or Weathermans.

Haven't seen this posted but...

Homes and White/Cool Greys are up on NDC
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

who's been hoopin' in these and who's been rocking casual?  First run tonight in aways I think- wondering what I can expect?

Love playing in mine. Going to wear them at practice as well.

Good to see homes up...probably will be the next purchase.

who's been hoopin' in these and who's been rocking casual?  First run tonight in aways I think- wondering what I can expect?

Originally Posted by sho3tym

yeah i am going to pick up both those colors they look really nice...how do they size again? never had kds...and i usually wear a 8.5 or 9 my lebron 9s a 9.5 tho and thats still snug
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

yeah i am going to pick up both those colors they look really nice...how do they size again? never had kds...and i usually wear a 8.5 or 9 my lebron 9s a 9.5 tho and thats still snug
frown.gif

I'm just about an 11 in everything.

Went with an 11 in these as well.

I have heard about people talking about they're narrow though.

I'm just about an 11 in everything.

Went with an 11 in these as well.

I have heard about people talking about they're narrow though.

Am I the only person who played in them and their pinky toes kind of fell asleep after a couple of games.... I might have to half size up next time

Back
Top Bottom