OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

^ My logic is that if the Coppers sold out (at most places), these will FORSURE.. General consensus is yotd > Coppers. But then again I have no clue how limited the YOTD's will be. I just assume they will be Copper quantities

^ My logic is that if the Coppers sold out (at most places), these will FORSURE.. General consensus is yotd > Coppers. But then again I have no clue how limited the YOTD's will be. I just assume they will be Copper quantities

Thanks for the pics Gentry... Very Nice
pimp.gif

if people are worried about not getting their yotds then order now...i feel like they shouldn't be too difficult though

if people are worried about not getting their yotds then order now...i feel like they shouldn't be too difficult though

yea i think ima have to pull the trigger n get these early, bcuz them YOTD's are too beautiful n im scared i might not get my hands on a pair on RD

yea i think ima have to pull the trigger n get these early, bcuz them YOTD's are too beautiful n im scared i might not get my hands on a pair on RD

Kix-Files still has some KD IV YOTD left (10.5)...they'll be shipping out all orders on the 18th of January 2012, pre-ordered mine already can't wait to have them.

Don't want to be raped by other sellers. YOTD on Ebay sells US$220.00 already.

Also, thos KDIV OKC Home has a very clean colorway IMO.

Kix-Files still has some KD IV YOTD left (10.5)...they'll be shipping out all orders on the 18th of January 2012, pre-ordered mine already can't wait to have them.

Don't want to be raped by other sellers. YOTD on Ebay sells US$220.00 already.

Also, thos KDIV OKC Home has a very clean colorway IMO.

I like that they used a black base for the TB's this year.

A nice change of pace, I'm not sure about them yet...Will probably grab the red's though...lol

Back
Top Bottom