OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by shindo03

I know this is going to stir up a lot of debate. But, I know for a fact that kicks-crew is not legit. The reason being is because I ordered them from before. And they have shoes that were "in the works" for sale. Meaning Nike did not make the pairs open to mass production. What does that mean? Well let's think about a shoe that promo samples came out but the actual shoe never released to public. Jordan XI with 45 on the back.....Ummmm Entourage SB's.....And in my case the Air Max Light Photo Blue/Neo Lime. I called Nike and tried to match the item number with them and no match. This was of course after I received my shoes. I mean to be positive they could very well be legit from the china release. But, in retrospect comparing to Air Randy and his release of the China Lebron.... I would say that it is also likely that they are a early release pair/b-grade....For those that want these just wait for them come stateside like the China Lebron...if they don't then resort to ebay or overseas dealers....
Ordered from them several times bro..every pair has been legit that I have bought in comparison to the pair that releases on the actual date in the US..

I know this is going to stir up a lot of debate. But, I know for a fact that kicks-crew is not legit. The reason being is because I ordered them from before. And they have shoes that were "in the works" for sale. Meaning Nike did not make the pairs open to mass production. What does that mean? Well let's think about a shoe that promo samples came out but the actual shoe never released to public. Jordan XI with 45 on the back.....Ummmm Entourage SB's.....And in my case the Air Max Light Photo Blue/Neo Lime. I called Nike and tried to match the item number with them and no match. This was of course after I received my shoes. I mean to be positive they could very well be legit from the china release. But, in retrospect comparing to Air Randy and his release of the China Lebron.... I would say that it is also likely that they are a early release pair/b-grade....For those that want these just wait for them come stateside like the China Lebron...if they don't then resort to ebay or overseas dealers....
Ordered from them several times bro..every pair has been legit that I have bought in comparison to the pair that releases on the actual date in the US..

Nerfs came in today.. First 10.5 for me as all of my 4's are 11 and it's surprisingly comfortable..maybe even more comfortable? lol
Family portrait

Nerfs came in today.. First 10.5 for me as all of my 4's are 11 and it's surprisingly comfortable..maybe even more comfortable? lol
Family portrait

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Word. Got my YOTD's from them in timely fashion

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Word. Got my YOTD's from them in timely fashion

mhuc6h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom