OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

So what's happening at HOH PG??? Any info yet

That gif isn't complete without the sound hahaha! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Nerfs came in today.. First 10.5 for me as all of my 4's are 11 and it's surprisingly comfortable..maybe even more comfortable? lol
Family portrait

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Nerfs came in today.. First 10.5 for me as all of my 4's are 11 and it's surprisingly comfortable..maybe even more comfortable? lol
Family portrait

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bojangles1992

Originally Posted by mri95

Yup he was there. I won my size in the raffle
how many pairs did he give away???
Nd how many head do you think showed up???

KD gave away tickets for the game and a backback with some stuff in it. then he left and then they raffled off the shoes. I would say they had about 15-20 pairs and about 100-120 people.
Congrats man! Im mad i didnt attempt to go up there now, i thought it was gonna be too hectic, so i said #*#% it

Originally Posted by mri95

Yup he was there. I won my size in the raffle
how many pairs did he give away???
Nd how many head do you think showed up???

KD gave away tickets for the game and a backback with some stuff in it. then he left and then they raffled off the shoes. I would say they had about 15-20 pairs and about 100-120 people.
Congrats man! Im mad i didnt attempt to go up there now, i thought it was gonna be too hectic, so i said #*#% it

^&#$ Nike and their bs...they have been bs'n with this kd line and not keeping us in the loop....WE KNOW WHAT LEBRON'S, KOBE'S OR JORDAN'S ARE COMING OUT FOR THE NEXT 2-3 MONTHS BUT WHEN IT COMES TO KD'S WE DON'T KNOW $#!+
I WANT MY DAMN ID's

ruy77o.gif

^&#$ Nike and their bs...they have been bs'n with this kd line and not keeping us in the loop....WE KNOW WHAT LEBRON'S, KOBE'S OR JORDAN'S ARE COMING OUT FOR THE NEXT 2-3 MONTHS BUT WHEN IT COMES TO KD'S WE DON'T KNOW $#!+
I WANT MY DAMN ID's

ruy77o.gif

Waiting for those IDs too man! Before I go cop a GR cw lol. I can't wait for my YOTD's!!! They should be coming sometime this week they cleared customs last time I checked.

Waiting for those IDs too man! Before I go cop a GR cw lol. I can't wait for my YOTD's!!! They should be coming sometime this week they cleared customs last time I checked.

leoschang Leo Chang
@
@ItsCode_E yup, they will! Should be soon. I don't have an exact date. Some cool options to choose from too!

22hours ago on Leo's twitter... -___-

Back
Top Bottom