OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

sho, any info from nike on those YOTDs?

I haven't seen anything directly from Nike indicating anything.  Just regular sneaker websites and such talking about a Feb release and possibly Finishline getting them...Brotipoo also posted that HOH's should get them.

Dean-X2....
wink.gif

<kobe voice>You're Welcome</kobe voice> LOL!

I haven't seen anything directly from Nike indicating anything.  Just regular sneaker websites and such talking about a Feb release and possibly Finishline getting them...Brotipoo also posted that HOH's should get them.

Dean-X2....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Dean-X2....
wink.gif

Always appreciated, you're still out in Cali?

Dean-X2....
wink.gif

Just called HoH Galleria and it's a NO. The lady didn't even say "let me check". I'll call again later and hopefully it will be a better response.

Just called HoH Galleria and it's a NO. The lady didn't even say "let me check". I'll call again later and hopefully it will be a better response.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Man whats the WORD????

Forreal. I saw Corporate got em (no pun intended), but any other stores?  I know they were in the Nike catalog too.

Man whats the WORD????

Forreal. I saw Corporate got em (no pun intended), but any other stores?  I know they were in the Nike catalog too.

Dean-X2....
wink.gif

Out in Cali? Nah, who told U I was out in Cali? I wish I am out there right now with all these dang snow we are getting in the CHI. 

Dean-X2....
wink.gif

Out in Cali? Nah, who told U I was out in Cali? I wish I am out there right now with all these dang snow we are getting in the CHI. 

You aint lying bro, my whip is not moving from my parking spot! 
tired.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

^ Hopefully the id's give us more options than the kobe and brons do.
my friend told me the iD's are on NBA 2K12 and you can get many colors including volt 
pimp.gif
 i hope this is true with the real iD's since the other iD's on 2K12 use the real color limits from nike iD. 

Saw the shoe pop a couple days ago when I loaded the game in, but I didn't pay any attention to it. All I use the game for is online play, (I'm a beast btw, psn:cyumbadazz). Might have to go check it out.

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

^ Hopefully the id's give us more options than the kobe and brons do.
my friend told me the iD's are on NBA 2K12 and you can get many colors including volt 
pimp.gif
 i hope this is true with the real iD's since the other iD's on 2K12 use the real color limits from nike iD. 

Saw the shoe pop a couple days ago when I loaded the game in, but I didn't pay any attention to it. All I use the game for is online play, (I'm a beast btw, psn:cyumbadazz). Might have to go check it out.

tired.gif
CTA will take you there...LOL! 

tired.gif
CTA will take you there...LOL! 

Fed- you weren't out in Cali at all? Not sure why I thought that...lol.
I drove to Cali in 2010, stayed for 2 weeks. Been back there on business a few times, that was it. 

Fed- you weren't out in Cali at all? Not sure why I thought that...lol.
I drove to Cali in 2010, stayed for 2 weeks. Been back there on business a few times, that was it. 

Back
Top Bottom