OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

Hey if any of u guys live in NY, Transit NYC on Canal and Broadway has the Away KD IVs for $57
Oh that's a steal..i got a pair..could always use a second..hopefully they have 'em this weekend still

Btw..will the KD IV ID YOTD b just that all grey colorway..or can we make our own? I didn't see a question asked like the one I am writin

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

Hey if any of u guys live in NY, Transit NYC on Canal and Broadway has the Away KD IVs for $57
Oh that's a steal..i got a pair..could always use a second..hopefully they have 'em this weekend still

Btw..will the KD IV ID YOTD b just that all grey colorway..or can we make our own? I didn't see a question asked like the one I am writin

just got my YOTD 4's......a little underwhelmed TBH.

Im waiting to see the All Star KD's since the Kobe and Lebron's look great but besides that I think I'm done with this shoe.

I think the weatherman's got me going and now that I have them I cant help but compare every CW to them.

The XMAS Kd's are terrible compared to the YOTD's and Weatherman CW's

Heres some pics of my pair from Kix-Files.........great company to deal with, their communication is on point and the dude that runs actually speaks fluent English and not Google translator to write emails. And they actually shipped when they said they would......stuff you expect from any retailer but for some reason doesn't always apply to sneaker merchants

The absolute best part of this CW is the tongue IMO

just got my YOTD 4's......a little underwhelmed TBH.

Im waiting to see the All Star KD's since the Kobe and Lebron's look great but besides that I think I'm done with this shoe.

I think the weatherman's got me going and now that I have them I cant help but compare every CW to them.

The XMAS Kd's are terrible compared to the YOTD's and Weatherman CW's

Heres some pics of my pair from Kix-Files.........great company to deal with, their communication is on point and the dude that runs actually speaks fluent English and not Google translator to write emails. And they actually shipped when they said they would......stuff you expect from any retailer but for some reason doesn't always apply to sneaker merchants

The absolute best part of this CW is the tongue IMO

Shoulda copped when air knight had my size
indifferent.gif

IMHO people saying those who copped the YOTDs from asia for 200 are mad cause the KD YOTD are going IDs, are wrong.
If the ID's don't come w/ the same tongues as the YOTDs that were released in china, then the YOTD from china are well worth it . Not saying the IDs aren't gonna be clean, but that tongue and also the same details on the ankle collar on the china YOTD are so sick..
if you calculate the prices 95+(40or45) + tax will cost you around 150-160 and thats not including shipping. i paid 180shipped for the YOTDs from air knight and very happy with the pick up. $20-30 more for the custom tongue and extra detail, well worth it... IMO

IMHO people saying those who copped the YOTDs from asia for 200 are mad cause the KD YOTD are going IDs, are wrong.
If the ID's don't come w/ the same tongues as the YOTDs that were released in china, then the YOTD from china are well worth it . Not saying the IDs aren't gonna be clean, but that tongue and also the same details on the ankle collar on the china YOTD are so sick..
if you calculate the prices 95+(40or45) + tax will cost you around 150-160 and thats not including shipping. i paid 180shipped for the YOTDs from air knight and very happy with the pick up. $20-30 more for the custom tongue and extra detail, well worth it... IMO

I see what you are doing Nike. You guys gonna make the YOTD extremely limited so the ppl are gonna pay extra to iD their own......I don't care for the green abyss on the actual YOTD but the heel of it is my favorite part of the shoe...might have to succumb to your tactic and make my own YOTD.
30t6p3b.gif

I see what you are doing Nike. You guys gonna make the YOTD extremely limited so the ppl are gonna pay extra to iD their own......I don't care for the green abyss on the actual YOTD but the heel of it is my favorite part of the shoe...might have to succumb to your tactic and make my own YOTD.
30t6p3b.gif

these are definitely releasing in the US because NTLV just tweeting there getting the AJ 2012 YOTD so they HAVE to have these.

these are definitely releasing in the US because NTLV just tweeting there getting the AJ 2012 YOTD so they HAVE to have these.

Some IDeas for the YOTD so far...

1. Kobe YOTD colorway
2. Kobe Bruce Lees
3. Tradition dragon colors Red + Yellow/Gold/Orangey

Ahhh can't wait!

Also I noticed the inner lining determines the color of under the netting.

Some IDeas for the YOTD so far...

1. Kobe YOTD colorway
2. Kobe Bruce Lees
3. Tradition dragon colors Red + Yellow/Gold/Orangey

Ahhh can't wait!

Also I noticed the inner lining determines the color of under the netting.

Back
Top Bottom