OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

my apologies if i come off sounding like a hypebeast but do any of you think the dragons will go for as much if not more than weathermans??? 

Nope. The Weathermans & Nerfs were extra limited. YOTD's are semi-limited, if that makes any sense.

my apologies if i come off sounding like a hypebeast but do any of you think the dragons will go for as much if not more than weathermans??? 

Nope. The Weathermans & Nerfs were extra limited. YOTD's are semi-limited, if that makes any sense.

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Originally Posted by coreyatou

(In regards to YOTD) I know some of you all dont have them yet (and I hope you get them), but where do you see prices going... More after they are released on NDC or less

Less, way less. Like basically free...
^this!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Originally Posted by coreyatou

(In regards to YOTD) I know some of you all dont have them yet (and I hope you get them), but where do you see prices going... More after they are released on NDC or less

Less, way less. Like basically free...
^this!
roll.gif

do i have any chance in nyc if i strike out online with NDC. Am i going to have to deal with the beasts?

do i have any chance in nyc if i strike out online with NDC. Am i going to have to deal with the beasts?

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Who says the YOTD are limited? They were LIMITED to China only before, but there are PLENTY to go around in the U.S. 

Who says the YOTD are limited? They were LIMITED to China only before, but there are PLENTY to go around in the U.S. 

Man this yotd ndc release is gon be ridiculous smh. These jawns gon be sold out in like a second lol. If the resale price is like 140 - 170 then ill jus pay that. N lmao at the Webber comment lol. KD gon have sum dada spinners on his next sneaker lol

Man this yotd ndc release is gon be ridiculous smh. These jawns gon be sold out in like a second lol. If the resale price is like 140 - 170 then ill jus pay that. N lmao at the Webber comment lol. KD gon have sum dada spinners on his next sneaker lol

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

if there were plenty there would be alot more happy NTers, just saying......they are pretty limited i would say xmas limited

if there were plenty there would be alot more happy NTers, just saying......they are pretty limited i would say xmas limited

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

appreciate the responses nontheless. reason i asked is because although i have weathermans i was really starting to like the dragons but in order for me to have been able to get em i was thinking of dealing weathermans for em. 
ohwell.gif
 guess i'll just sit on em

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

appreciate the responses nontheless. reason i asked is because although i have weathermans i was really starting to like the dragons but in order for me to have been able to get em i was thinking of dealing weathermans for em. 
ohwell.gif
 guess i'll just sit on em

Back
Top Bottom