OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

mine are suppose to come in tomor and the weather is getting warmer in the chi, might have to rock my YOTD this friday 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mine are suppose to come in tomor and the weather is getting warmer in the chi, might have to rock my YOTD this friday 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

my apologies if i come off sounding like a hypebeast but do any of you think the dragons will go for as much if not more than weathermans??? 

Nope. The Weathermans & Nerfs were extra limited. YOTD's are semi-limited, if that makes any sense.

Who says the YOTD are limited? They were LIMITED to China only before, but there are PLENTY to go around in the U.S. 
How do you figure??? From what it sounds like only HOH are getting these and a lot of them are trying to say they are not getting them
If they are not limited what other stores besides HOH are getting these

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

my apologies if i come off sounding like a hypebeast but do any of you think the dragons will go for as much if not more than weathermans??? 

Nope. The Weathermans & Nerfs were extra limited. YOTD's are semi-limited, if that makes any sense.

Who says the YOTD are limited? They were LIMITED to China only before, but there are PLENTY to go around in the U.S. 
How do you figure??? From what it sounds like only HOH are getting these and a lot of them are trying to say they are not getting them

I'm good either way at this point.

If I can't get my hands on a couple YOTD's...so be it

I'm good either way at this point.

If I can't get my hands on a couple YOTD's...so be it

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I won't go as far as saying they're not limited cuz they are, but scattered Finish Lines got them in last week, mainly 14 pairs or so per store though and only high traffic stores from what it seemed. Looks like your only chances now are Niketowns, maybe some HOHs, and NDC

I won't go as far as saying they're not limited cuz they are, but scattered Finish Lines got them in last week, mainly 14 pairs or so per store though and only high traffic stores from what it seemed. Looks like your only chances now are Niketowns, maybe some HOHs, and NDC

Originally Posted by thapointguy

and didn't someone say Champs is getting them?
nerd.gif
jmadidas2001

when was this said??? and is it true
maybe I read it on the other forum...don't know how true it is though, that's why
nerd.gif
jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by thapointguy

and didn't someone say Champs is getting them?
nerd.gif
jmadidas2001

when was this said??? and is it true
maybe I read it on the other forum...don't know how true it is though, that's why
nerd.gif
jmadidas2001

I wouldn't trust HOH that says they ain't getting them. Prolly holding on for employees and friends, best is to go to the store.

I wouldn't trust HOH that says they ain't getting them. Prolly holding on for employees and friends, best is to go to the store.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Correct. Which still means...."semi-limited".

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Correct. Which still means...."semi-limited".

Back
Top Bottom