OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

7000 pairs. You're Welcome!

cant jus throw out a number without sources, and what does 7k pair mean in references to other releases?

cant jus throw out a number without sources, and what does 7k pair mean in references to other releases?

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

exactly, and a list of stores might be helpful too, 7000 is kind of a lot IMO

exactly, and a list of stores might be helpful too, 7000 is kind of a lot IMO

7000 in the US alone is kind of a lot... but 7000 released in the world is not... but again this is speculation until someone has a source...

7000 in the US alone is kind of a lot... but 7000 released in the world is not... but again this is speculation until someone has a source...

Originally Posted by sho3tym

NikeKid6 wrote:

I'll vouch for him.

nuff said lol
I don't know specifics myself, but if you look at brotipoo's track record he's legit.

I've also know him for awhile...

Originally Posted by sho3tym

NikeKid6 wrote:

I'll vouch for him.

nuff said lol
I don't know specifics myself, but if you look at brotipoo's track record he's legit.

I've also know him for awhile...

Originally Posted by JHes91

Originally Posted by Allready Stan

im ready to see bhm kd already
Agreed. The Lebrons are meh, but I like the design on the Kobes and am hoping that KDs are similar. In reality, they're just the backups for if I don't land the YOTD though

Originally Posted by JHes91

Originally Posted by Allready Stan

im ready to see bhm kd already
Agreed. The Lebrons are meh, but I like the design on the Kobes and am hoping that KDs are similar. In reality, they're just the backups for if I don't land the YOTD though

Back
Top Bottom