OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

praying that my order goes through... i have a NDC voucher so hopefully that order will process faster than some CCs

Originally Posted by 430AM

Picked up 15 pairs with my homie at CHAMPS at an undisclosed location... Bruh are these really limited tho cause the employees let us get as many as they had???
laugh.gif

Swoop! Wow you guys got a 10 for sale?

Originally Posted by 430AM

Picked up 15 pairs with my homie at CHAMPS at an undisclosed location... Bruh are these really limited tho cause the employees let us get as many as they had???
laugh.gif

Swoop! Wow you guys got a 10 for sale?

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

praying that my order goes through... i have a NDC voucher so hopefully that order will process faster than some CCs

Is there a way to put on the voucher first? Cause I have on but I'm hearing you can only add It when you're checking out.

Is there a way to put on the voucher first? Cause I have on but I'm hearing you can only add It when you're checking out.

champs managers are shady! The manager at arcadia, said champs stopped accepting footlocker coupons. I called to ask a different champs about the policy and and the manager at that location said, "we accept footlocker coupons but we just got an email saying the KD yotd are excluded." riiiiiiiighhhhtttttt....very convenient:frown:

doh well-$104 out the door ain't too shabby:smile: got one for my cuz, one for NT fam, and mine-could've walked out with the whole
Stock run but that's a "Richard" move. Happy hunting y'all!!

champs managers are shady! The manager at arcadia, said champs stopped accepting footlocker coupons. I called to ask a different champs about the policy and and the manager at that location said, "we accept footlocker coupons but we just got an email saying the KD yotd are excluded." riiiiiiiighhhhtttttt....very convenient:frown:

doh well-$104 out the door ain't too shabby:smile: got one for my cuz, one for NT fam, and mine-could've walked out with the whole
Stock run but that's a "Richard" move. Happy hunting y'all!!

Originally Posted by jleeishere

No way.... gotta do it like everyone else. It actually may take longer
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Originally Posted by lockdown36

I cant find the Champs print out, can someone repost?

Try to use the foot locker one. It works, but some stores may not accept them.
can someone post the footlocker one????

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Originally Posted by lockdown36

I cant find the Champs print out, can someone repost?

Try to use the foot locker one. It works, but some stores may not accept them.
can someone post the footlocker one????

Originally Posted by megatron

now you got local dudes buying the ENTIRE size run before the actual release and already charging triple the price
30t6p3b.gif
makes me sick
If people are paying $285 for them (3x retail) then they're fools...

Originally Posted by megatron

now you got local dudes buying the ENTIRE size run before the actual release and already charging triple the price
30t6p3b.gif
makes me sick
If people are paying $285 for them (3x retail) then they're fools...

^^ these lame +%% Resellers are already off the bat charging 275 so theyll make the buyers think theyre getting a deal when they "settle" for 200
30t6p3b.gif

Bout go to pick up my pair now
smile.gif

^^ these lame +%% Resellers are already off the bat charging 275 so theyll make the buyers think theyre getting a deal when they "settle" for 200
30t6p3b.gif

Bout go to pick up my pair now
smile.gif

Called my hoh around 3 and the shipment didn't come in yet, manager told me they're still uncertain but will hold my size 11 down (I'm an employee)

Called my hoh around 3 and the shipment didn't come in yet, manager told me they're still uncertain but will hold my size 11 down (I'm an employee)

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

jleeishere wrote:

NikeKid6 wrote:

ohwell.gif

frown.gif

jleeishere wrote:

NikeKid6 wrote:

ohwell.gif

frown.gif

ohwell.gif

Alright yeah I may try not to add it haha just to be quicker. Is there a way to add a credit card before checkout?

ohwell.gif

Alright yeah I may try not to add it haha just to be quicker. Is there a way to add a credit card before checkout?

saw the Year Of The Dragons at champs today.. they are sick in person but im not gonna cop

saw the Year Of The Dragons at champs today.. they are sick in person but im not gonna cop

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

Lucky. Lol

Back
Top Bottom