OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

They probably only had like 100 pairs for sale.... Remember they sed these weren't even meant to drop in the US.... Wow thou sold out in 2 mins.... That means possibly just as limited as the weathermans unfortunately... Wow again

eek.gif
Tried to help a fellow NT'er, but struck out. Didn't expect them to go that fast.

Originally Posted by debs 168

this is ridiculous. so basically the only way to cop kd IV's is to either cop the lame %!# gr colorways in the store or to order from chinese websites that have them early. or pay reseller fees on ebay.

its cool...these aren't THAT hot IMO. will preorder the all stars, the bhm's and the texas ones tho.

I want them, but not bad enough to pay reseller price.  Meh.

screw this sh*t lol guys dont give your hopes up theres PLENTY of other releases coming up to start worrying about missing this one

10.5 sold out in under a minute. Tried for an 11 only to get a sold out message.

Then before I could even think about clicking on a 10, nike's twitter says sold out.

Smh, I can't do this anymore. I've struck out on like, the past 5 releases(Christmas kd, lebron christmas, concord, chi 10's, now this) I was fortunate enough to get the Lebron Christmas's and chi 10's for retail later on, but it's such a waste of time staying up to midnight, just to see the sneakers sell out within the blink of an eye.

I used to be able to cop with ease on every single release this time last year. The hype for sneakers has definitely risen. I'm not even gonna think about chasing these limited releases anymore, when I even have trouble copping the gr's...

Yes, I'm blown.

Congrats to those who were able to get through. This is the first time I got defeated on NDC. Mad salty right now. I guess I'll try my luck at Nike Santa Monica tomorrow.

Congrats to those who were able to get through. This is the first time I got defeated on NDC. Mad salty right now. I guess I'll try my luck at Nike Santa Monica tomorrow.

screw this sh*t lol guys dont give your hopes up theres PLENTY of other releases coming up to start worrying about missing this one

10.5 sold out in under a minute. Tried for an 11 only to get a sold out message.

Then before I could even think about clicking on a 10, nike's twitter says sold out.

Smh, I can't do this anymore. I've struck out on like, the past 5 releases(Christmas kd, lebron christmas, concord, chi 10's, now this) I was fortunate enough to get the Lebron Christmas's and chi 10's for retail later on, but it's such a waste of time staying up to midnight, just to see the sneakers sell out within the blink of an eye.

I used to be able to cop with ease on every single release this time last year. The hype for sneakers has definitely risen. I'm not even gonna think about chasing these limited releases anymore, when I even have trouble copping the gr's...

Yes, I'm blown.

%%%*$%%%...so mad. did it as soon as it came on and went through until the end then kicked me off saying i timed out....so angry

Back
Top Bottom