OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Wore my YOTD's yesterday..dudes were comin up to me like "where you get those?"
laugh.gif

They really are a neck breaker

Here are some pics of the Niketown San Francisco YOTD raffle. I was the tall black guy with the Black Cement III. Got the pics from the other site.

25ssuad.jpg

rmpac0.jpg

8x94zo.jpg

2ugibo3.jpg

Here are some pics of the Niketown San Francisco YOTD raffle. I was the tall black guy with the Black Cement III. Got the pics from the other site.

25ssuad.jpg

rmpac0.jpg

8x94zo.jpg

2ugibo3.jpg

^ So how does this raffle thing work? Is there a cutoff as to how many people can enter? Living in Indianapolis, I've never had to deal with them.

^ So how does this raffle thing work? Is there a cutoff as to how many people can enter? Living in Indianapolis, I've never had to deal with them.

Dudes on Craiglist scrambling to sell their YotD pairs now. From $200, to $180, now to $150 OBO. Check your local CL, I see the prices on these going down, not upwards to $220+ like on eBay.

Dudes on Craiglist scrambling to sell their YotD pairs now. From $200, to $180, now to $150 OBO. Check your local CL, I see the prices on these going down, not upwards to $220+ like on eBay.

would not like to do a raffle

I enjoyed the finishline "we just put them out last weekend" and here is your sz and an extra pair on Tuesday afternoon

would not like to do a raffle

I enjoyed the finishline "we just put them out last weekend" and here is your sz and an extra pair on Tuesday afternoon

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Yea I found my size at 150.  Talking him down.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Yea I found my size at 150.  Talking him down.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

People had to line up between 830-9am. Those people received a raffle ticket. Tickets were randomly drawn out of a box. If your number was called you line up in the order you were called. I believe ntsf had over 100 people line up for 24 pairs.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

People had to line up between 830-9am. Those people received a raffle ticket. Tickets were randomly drawn out of a box. If your number was called you line up in the order you were called. I believe ntsf had over 100 people line up for 24 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom