OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Hopefully there will be plenty BHM pairs to go around... My HOH is kinda shady thou in Orlando... Employees always mess it up for regular people ....

Hopefully there will be plenty BHM pairs to go around... My HOH is kinda shady thou in Orlando... Employees always mess it up for regular people ....

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

We currently do not have any information on the BHM.  We did not carry them last year and there is a good chance we will not be carrying them again this year.

As for the ASG colorway, we will be releasing them on 2/24/12.  They will be available to all customers right away.

EastbayRep - Ray
THANK YOU!!!!
Can someone compare these size wise to white cement/ black cement IIIs?  Or lebron 8 v2s

It's usually agreed that both the shoes you mentioned run 1/2 a size big. I would agree and would tell you to get 1/2 up from what you get in the 3's and V/2's.I got all my 2011 3's and Lebron V2's size 8.5 but KD's size 9.

Thanks man this is why i love niketalk
pimp.gif
.  90% of the reason i check these threads is for sizing help.  They fluctuate so much its impossible to tell.  My penny 2s are an 11....really tight.  My new Jordan 3s are 10.5.  All my nike free's are an 11.  My air max 90s are an 11 and tight.  My foot is narrow for the most part.  But i will go with an 11 in kd 4s.  If i can get out to the mall between now and then il try some GRs on for sizing probably.  
Thank you

And its not just orlando with a shady HOH.  The run around i got on the weatherman's was insane.  Called 4 times to ask about availability here in MD and got a different answer each time.  First asked if they were getting them.  The man said "what size" i said well i wear an 11.  Oh we won't have that size......ummmm really? then got told the next time they weren't getting them at all.  Then got told they were getting them but weren't sure when they were going to release them.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Originally Posted by Jking0821

We currently do not have any information on the BHM.  We did not carry them last year and there is a good chance we will not be carrying them again this year.

As for the ASG colorway, we will be releasing them on 2/24/12.  They will be available to all customers right away.

EastbayRep - Ray
THANK YOU!!!!
Can someone compare these size wise to white cement/ black cement IIIs?  Or lebron 8 v2s

It's usually agreed that both the shoes you mentioned run 1/2 a size big. I would agree and would tell you to get 1/2 up from what you get in the 3's and V/2's.I got all my 2011 3's and Lebron V2's size 8.5 but KD's size 9.

Thanks man this is why i love niketalk
pimp.gif
.  90% of the reason i check these threads is for sizing help.  They fluctuate so much its impossible to tell.  My penny 2s are an 11....really tight.  My new Jordan 3s are 10.5.  All my nike free's are an 11.  My air max 90s are an 11 and tight.  My foot is narrow for the most part.  But i will go with an 11 in kd 4s.  If i can get out to the mall between now and then il try some GRs on for sizing probably.  
Thank you

And its not just orlando with a shady HOH.  The run around i got on the weatherman's was insane.  Called 4 times to ask about availability here in MD and got a different answer each time.  First asked if they were getting them.  The man said "what size" i said well i wear an 11.  Oh we won't have that size......ummmm really? then got told the next time they weren't getting them at all.  Then got told they were getting them but weren't sure when they were going to release them.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

I wear a 14, and I have 5 pairs of the KD IV so far...all in a sz 14. They fit perfectly for me. My suggestion to you is if they feel a little big to you, just double up on socks or buy a few pairs of Nike Elite socks to wear with them.

so this seems they run true to size, why is everyone saying the run samll?

Same question seems to be asked every other page.  For those who are new/late to the KD game, THESE RUN NARROW COMPARED TO THE PREVIOUS KD2, AND KD3.  THEY RUN NARROW COMPARED TO MOST OTHER CURRENT NIKE RELEASES AND JB RETROS.  IF YOU WEAR AN 11 FOR EXAMPLE, UNLESS YOUR FOOT IS PRETTY NARROW AND SLIM, YOU MAY VERY WELL WANT TO SIZE UP TO 11.5, 11.5 TO 12, 12 TO 12.5, ETC....THAT BEING SAID - EVERYONE'S FOOT IS DIFFERENT, SO THERE IS NO ABSOLUTE WHEN IT COMES TO SIZING.  AS A GENERAL GUIDELINE, IF YOUR FOOT IS WIDE, THICK AND OR CLOSER TO ONE SIZE THAN ANOTHER, I WOULD PROBABLY ERR ON THE SIDE OF GOING UP .5 .... BRANDO, ANY WAY THIS CAN BE ADDED TO PAGE 1 SO WE DON'T HAVE TO RE-ADDRESS EVERY OTHER PAGE??
happy.gif

. I hadn't scene a specific question regarding size 14 folks who don't have the luxury of getting half sizes.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

I wear a 14, and I have 5 pairs of the KD IV so far...all in a sz 14. They fit perfectly for me. My suggestion to you is if they feel a little big to you, just double up on socks or buy a few pairs of Nike Elite socks to wear with them.

so this seems they run true to size, why is everyone saying the run samll?

Same question seems to be asked every other page.  For those who are new/late to the KD game, THESE RUN NARROW COMPARED TO THE PREVIOUS KD2, AND KD3.  THEY RUN NARROW COMPARED TO MOST OTHER CURRENT NIKE RELEASES AND JB RETROS.  IF YOU WEAR AN 11 FOR EXAMPLE, UNLESS YOUR FOOT IS PRETTY NARROW AND SLIM, YOU MAY VERY WELL WANT TO SIZE UP TO 11.5, 11.5 TO 12, 12 TO 12.5, ETC....THAT BEING SAID - EVERYONE'S FOOT IS DIFFERENT, SO THERE IS NO ABSOLUTE WHEN IT COMES TO SIZING.  AS A GENERAL GUIDELINE, IF YOUR FOOT IS WIDE, THICK AND OR CLOSER TO ONE SIZE THAN ANOTHER, I WOULD PROBABLY ERR ON THE SIDE OF GOING UP .5 .... BRANDO, ANY WAY THIS CAN BE ADDED TO PAGE 1 SO WE DON'T HAVE TO RE-ADDRESS EVERY OTHER PAGE??
happy.gif

. I hadn't scene a specific question regarding size 14 folks who don't have the luxury of getting half sizes.

Originally Posted by cliffysam

Cliffy- Didn't mean to implicate or "pick on" you per se.  Just meant generally this question of sizing comes up fairly often and to paint over it "broad" brush style, these do run small(honestly not sure how anyone could feel they run big).  That being said, as a reference point for you in particular, I can usually wear 11, typically an 11.5, rarely 12.  I would be more than comfortable wearing a 12 in these based on how narrow they fit. double socked, they would feel just fine.  Hopefully that helps.

Originally Posted by cliffysam

Cliffy- Didn't mean to implicate or "pick on" you per se.  Just meant generally this question of sizing comes up fairly often and to paint over it "broad" brush style, these do run small(honestly not sure how anyone could feel they run big).  That being said, as a reference point for you in particular, I can usually wear 11, typically an 11.5, rarely 12.  I would be more than comfortable wearing a 12 in these based on how narrow they fit. double socked, they would feel just fine.  Hopefully that helps.

I always went .5 size up on any KD, Kobe, or LBJ. I have the Xmas and Weatherman in sz 11. Was able to find a 10.5 in the YOTD and they fit fine to my surprise. So this sizing got me all messed up as well. You really do need to go try a GR size on at the mall to see what you like the best. Seems Nike is trying to get the sizing right recently since I use to wear 11 in most Kobe iv, v, vi. The VI's I probably could've wore sz 10.5 since they fit big. The VII's I probably could've fit 10.5 as well but went with size 11. Hyperdunk sz 11 also. Hope this doesn't confuse you more haha. I have wide feet by the way.

I always went .5 size up on any KD, Kobe, or LBJ. I have the Xmas and Weatherman in sz 11. Was able to find a 10.5 in the YOTD and they fit fine to my surprise. So this sizing got me all messed up as well. You really do need to go try a GR size on at the mall to see what you like the best. Seems Nike is trying to get the sizing right recently since I use to wear 11 in most Kobe iv, v, vi. The VI's I probably could've wore sz 10.5 since they fit big. The VII's I probably could've fit 10.5 as well but went with size 11. Hyperdunk sz 11 also. Hope this doesn't confuse you more haha. I have wide feet by the way.

Originally Posted by judeezy36

so can anyone confirm who is getting the ASG KD and BHM KD???? will they only be a HOH release?
BHM is NDC.  Eastbay is a possibility as well considering they got the YOTD--although they were limited on Eastbay/for platinum and goal club mostly. Wouldn't be surprised to see ASG's on the aforementioned, too.  FNL could get em too.

EastbayRep - Ray

That's crap, it should be released to gold club members first.  Way to fail.

so can anyone confirm who is getting the ASG KD and BHM KD???? will they only be a HOH release?
BHM is NDC.  Eastbay is a possibility as well considering they got the YOTD--although they were limited on Eastbay/for platinum and goal club mostly. Wouldn't be surprised to see ASG's on the aforementioned, too.  FNL could get em too.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by lockdown36

EastbayRep - Ray

What??? No they shouldn't if thats the case every hot release from Eastbay should go to platinum members first
Pretty sure you wouldn't like that, just like non gold or platinum members wouldn't like your statement 

Originally Posted by lockdown36

EastbayRep - Ray

What??? No they shouldn't if thats the case every hot release from Eastbay should go to platinum members first
Pretty sure you wouldn't like that, just like non gold or platinum members wouldn't like your statement 

EastbayRep - Ray
Thank you for the information.

EastbayRep - Ray
Thank you for the information.

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

yo im also i orlando was good with the releases on at the florida mall????

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

yo im also i orlando was good with the releases on at the florida mall????

Messing around a little bit with lace swaps ( know you love it B
grin.gif
).  Main issue is, the swoosh and outside detail is almost mango-**%(like the ASG 5 kobe and durant laces) while the inside print and accent is more of a true orange.  Either way- whether you go with mango or orange, you are going to clash a little bit. Feel free to critique- not sure I would wear these like this but its not terrible looking IMO.

Pardon the volt socks clashing....

Messing around a little bit with lace swaps ( know you love it B
grin.gif
).  Main issue is, the swoosh and outside detail is almost mango-**%(like the ASG 5 kobe and durant laces) while the inside print and accent is more of a true orange.  Either way- whether you go with mango or orange, you are going to clash a little bit. Feel free to critique- not sure I would wear these like this but its not terrible looking IMO.

Pardon the volt socks clashing....

Back
Top Bottom