OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Shox23

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by cliffysam

Do any of you guys foresee anymore special edition kd iv's coming out that could top any of the ones coming out already?

well the Olympics are coming up this summer, so...

this and maybe scoring titles, mvp, playoff, or finals edtion
hope he takes the scoring title cuz the previous ones are  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Guys were just loving eastbay a couple days ago lol I guess they forgot about the white bag

Guys were just loving eastbay a couple days ago lol I guess they forgot about the white bag

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

KD IV ELITE!!!! 
laugh.gif

I wish they would probably retail for like 110 if they ever came up with the idea

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

KD IV ELITE!!!! 
laugh.gif

I wish they would probably retail for like 110 if they ever came up with the idea

From a design and pure originality standpoint the KD ASG is one of the nicest things i have seen in a while.
And once again MAJOR props to KD for saying he wants his shoes to be under $100.  I have yet to buy any lebron 9s because, i don't like the design at all lol, and the price point is so high for a shoe i will only casually ball in.  I am going to try to cop the KD ASG's but probably wouldn't if they were $150.  Thank you KD

From a design and pure originality standpoint the KD ASG is one of the nicest things i have seen in a while.
And once again MAJOR props to KD for saying he wants his shoes to be under $100.  I have yet to buy any lebron 9s because, i don't like the design at all lol, and the price point is so high for a shoe i will only casually ball in.  I am going to try to cop the KD ASG's but probably wouldn't if they were $150.  Thank you KD

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

845.jpg

Too dope.

Notice the embroidered "KD" on the back of the shoe.  Nice detail that compliments the Astronaut patch theme that is really emphasized on the tongue of the shoe as well as the shoe laces.

33vp28g.jpg
Where can I cop that 'fit? It matches perfectly.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

845.jpg

Too dope.

Notice the embroidered "KD" on the back of the shoe.  Nice detail that compliments the Astronaut patch theme that is really emphasized on the tongue of the shoe as well as the shoe laces.

33vp28g.jpg
Where can I cop that 'fit? It matches perfectly.

Yeah, big fan of the KD IV's because of the design, colorways and the price. To me, the KDs are overall much better than kobe or lebron lines this year.

Yeah, big fan of the KD IV's because of the design, colorways and the price. To me, the KDs are overall much better than kobe or lebron lines this year.

you guys think $205(for a sz 12) is a good price to pay for asg's right now?????? $4 more dollars & i can get 2 on rd but i honestly dont know how crazy these will be... bet they are clearly the best in the asg pack

you guys think $205(for a sz 12) is a good price to pay for asg's right now?????? $4 more dollars & i can get 2 on rd but i honestly dont know how crazy these will be... bet they are clearly the best in the asg pack

Originally Posted by riddla713

ok7xhe.jpg

i just copped tonight from a local spot for $130 flat, i went there to ask about a different shoe (dw retro 1) and saw these on display and dude let me cop early. the details are nice on this shoe.

A bro u in the H? Where u get em from?

Originally Posted by riddla713

ok7xhe.jpg

i just copped tonight from a local spot for $130 flat, i went there to ask about a different shoe (dw retro 1) and saw these on display and dude let me cop early. the details are nice on this shoe.

A bro u in the H? Where u get em from?

Back
Top Bottom