OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Hope everyone got what what they was looking for (probably not). As for me, I had to settle for Kobe BHM in a sz 14 
30t6p3b.gif

Hope everyone got what what they was looking for (probably not). As for me, I had to settle for Kobe BHM in a sz 14 
30t6p3b.gif

Best of luck to those lined up battling the cold. I'm going to take my little girl to do some mall walking and some window shopping. Never know what will be sitting on the shelves around here.

Best of luck to those lined up battling the cold. I'm going to take my little girl to do some mall walking and some window shopping. Never know what will be sitting on the shelves around here.

so...wasn't able to walk away with a pair of bhm.

BUT

the mailman just dropped off a box..............................................

wait for the pics.

so...wasn't able to walk away with a pair of bhm.

BUT

the mailman just dropped off a box..............................................

wait for the pics.

Didn't someone on here say they were supposed to get em at Champs too? Or finishline or somewhere like that?

Didn't someone on here say they were supposed to get em at Champs too? Or finishline or somewhere like that?

Originally Posted by GotLuv4Js

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I think the ASG shoes will be a little more available then the BHM though so hopefully more can grab a pair
I'm hopeful for this as well...
I read on NDC twitter that the ASG are more limited than the BHM.... and this is not me trying to hype cause I copped (2) pairs of the BHM and really want the ASGs

Originally Posted by GotLuv4Js

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I think the ASG shoes will be a little more available then the BHM though so hopefully more can grab a pair
I'm hopeful for this as well...
I read on NDC twitter that the ASG are more limited than the BHM.... and this is not me trying to hype cause I copped (2) pairs of the BHM and really want the ASGs

Back
Top Bottom