OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Just one pair! They said they were cancelling all orders that were made. I only got one though. U think i might be good? Still no email for cancellation. Ill be soo happy lol...

Just one pair! They said they were cancelling all orders that were made. I only got one though. U think i might be good? Still no email for cancellation. Ill be soo happy lol...

Originally Posted by audeldeltoro

Check order status on ndc? If it doesn't say cancel yet you might be good. Nike twitter said all should be cancelled by 7 pst

Originally Posted by audeldeltoro

Check order status on ndc? If it doesn't say cancel yet you might be good. Nike twitter said all should be cancelled by 7 pst

the twitter said all orders would be cancelled because it was not a release.  i wouldn't count on the order standing

the twitter said all orders would be cancelled because it was not a release.  i wouldn't count on the order standing

i ordered a pair of brons too just one bc im hopin it will go thru.. one less i gotta worry about on the 24th... its gonna be a mad house

i ordered a pair of brons too just one bc im hopin it will go thru.. one less i gotta worry about on the 24th... its gonna be a mad house

Hmmm...I payed with PP, wonder if that's a loop hole.... haven't been canceled yet...

ehh lets get real, that's wishful thinking...
frown.gif

Hmmm...I payed with PP, wonder if that's a loop hole.... haven't been canceled yet...

ehh lets get real, that's wishful thinking...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom