OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

400 pages, nice but crazy

Never thought  KD thread would have been 400 pages
smokin.gif

Wore my christmas pair yesterday, got a few stares and questions. I was surprised, haven't had a shoe with that reaction in a while. To add to the talk of comfort, I'm extremely flat footed and these held up well for me. They're no lebron 9 but they're not chuck taylors.

Wore my christmas pair yesterday, got a few stares and questions. I was surprised, haven't had a shoe with that reaction in a while. To add to the talk of comfort, I'm extremely flat footed and these held up well for me. They're no lebron 9 but they're not chuck taylors.

Just got them all stars today. Theyre even nicer in person. I might get the bhm kds n then all star kobes along the way n then that'll be it for me until the playoff 12s

Just got them all stars today. Theyre even nicer in person. I might get the bhm kds n then all star kobes along the way n then that'll be it for me until the playoff 12s

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

QFT. I wear retro Jordans and foams regularly in my rotation, but my KdIV coppers seem to get the most stares/props and randoms asking questions about em. People from every walk of life, it seems, has commented on my copperIV; the ladies(young, middle aged, old), especially seem to like em. I've worn them casually a handful of times but they'll be seeing a lotttt more regular usage. Honestly, I was going to use them as indoor ballin/ beaters; because straight out of the box, they're underwhelming imo, but on the feet, they definitely POP. Gonna double up cause resell prices are still reasonable:smile: thanks to my dude up north for hookin me up!!!!!

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

QFT. I wear retro Jordans and foams regularly in my rotation, but my KdIV coppers seem to get the most stares/props and randoms asking questions about em. People from every walk of life, it seems, has commented on my copperIV; the ladies(young, middle aged, old), especially seem to like em. I've worn them casually a handful of times but they'll be seeing a lotttt more regular usage. Honestly, I was going to use them as indoor ballin/ beaters; because straight out of the box, they're underwhelming imo, but on the feet, they definitely POP. Gonna double up cause resell prices are still reasonable:smile: thanks to my dude up north for hookin me up!!!!!

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Good to see you finally found a pair man, regular pics just don't do em justice till you see em in person
pimp.gif
. That glow too, %*% is crazy how bright the sole gets lol.

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Good to see you finally found a pair man, regular pics just don't do em justice till you see em in person
pimp.gif
. That glow too, %*% is crazy how bright the sole gets lol.

Did Champs or Footaction's get the Christmas KD's or was it just Footlocker's and if so does anyone know if any stores still have some in stock? I've seen a few ppl posting bout grabbing pairs but they were for smaller sizes and I rock a 12 which sucks lol. I still gotta find the sku/upc # for em to see if I could stock locate a pair which is a longshot. I've seen 3 pairs on ebay but 1 dude wants 199 and 30 bucks shipping so he can kick rocks with that %*! lol

Did Champs or Footaction's get the Christmas KD's or was it just Footlocker's and if so does anyone know if any stores still have some in stock? I've seen a few ppl posting bout grabbing pairs but they were for smaller sizes and I rock a 12 which sucks lol. I still gotta find the sku/upc # for em to see if I could stock locate a pair which is a longshot. I've seen 3 pairs on ebay but 1 dude wants 199 and 30 bucks shipping so he can kick rocks with that %*! lol

Ok then, my allstars just cleared customs, word! It was a KD week for me. Picked up the bhm at a consignment store. Love these shoes. Now just gotta get the nerve up to wear my pairs. So clean I might have to wait for a special occasion. Otherwise both these gonna be part of a small selection of kicks that I don't wear.

Ok then, my allstars just cleared customs, word! It was a KD week for me. Picked up the bhm at a consignment store. Love these shoes. Now just gotta get the nerve up to wear my pairs. So clean I might have to wait for a special occasion. Otherwise both these gonna be part of a small selection of kicks that I don't wear.

My all-stars are waiting at home for me...but I'll be out late, lol. In the meantime I just ordered the home colorway for $55 shipped from footlocker (bday coupon + $25 gift card), can't wait to get more of these for the low.

Btw, why aren't all the colorways at Finish Line? I was gonna use my reward certificate on a pair but they only have the grey/yellows & aways...what gives?

-Pete

My all-stars are waiting at home for me...but I'll be out late, lol. In the meantime I just ordered the home colorway for $55 shipped from footlocker (bday coupon + $25 gift card), can't wait to get more of these for the low.

Btw, why aren't all the colorways at Finish Line? I was gonna use my reward certificate on a pair but they only have the grey/yellows & aways...what gives?

-Pete

Back
Top Bottom