OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Can't wait for the Mints to drop - they are highly needed !! #TeamSize11.5  JETSGO !!!!!!!!!!!! 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Can't wait for the Mints to drop - they are highly needed !! #TeamSize11.5  JETSGO !!!!!!!!!!!! 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Speaking of shirts, the ASG was easy to come by but I don't recall Nike selling the Nerf shirt online. Any idea on where to find one? I'd love to have the matching shirt for both

Speaking of shirts, the ASG was easy to come by but I don't recall Nike selling the Nerf shirt online. Any idea on where to find one? I'd love to have the matching shirt for both

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Sorry to add another sizing question, but for those who have both, how do the lebron 9's and kd's compare length wise?   Do you wear the same size for both?  Just trying to get some opinions before I pull the trigger on a couple pair.  No store near me even carries kds.  
30t6p3b.gif

My LBJ 9s seem to fit .5 smaller than my KD IVs. I wear a 14 in KDs, but I had to go up to a 15 in Lebrons. If you happen to have any Kobes, the KDs and Kobe VIIs fit the same for me. Hope that helps.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Sorry to add another sizing question, but for those who have both, how do the lebron 9's and kd's compare length wise?   Do you wear the same size for both?  Just trying to get some opinions before I pull the trigger on a couple pair.  No store near me even carries kds.  
30t6p3b.gif

My LBJ 9s seem to fit .5 smaller than my KD IVs. I wear a 14 in KDs, but I had to go up to a 15 in Lebrons. If you happen to have any Kobes, the KDs and Kobe VIIs fit the same for me. Hope that helps.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by a3vengers

just got my ID's in! What do you guys think?

Perfect for the summertime while you're eating this...
rainbow-pudding-pop.jpg

sick.gif
As long as you like them that's all that matters

Just showed a pic of those KDs to my girl....& she loves them. Might have to ID her a pair.
i love em too, they turned out pretty good!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by a3vengers

just got my ID's in! What do you guys think?

Perfect for the summertime while you're eating this...
rainbow-pudding-pop.jpg

sick.gif
As long as you like them that's all that matters

Just showed a pic of those KDs to my girl....& she loves them. Might have to ID her a pair.
i love em too, they turned out pretty good!

Passing on Easters. I think if I found ASGs for a good price I would be done until stuff starts popping up in the outlets.

Passing on Easters. I think if I found ASGs for a good price I would be done until stuff starts popping up in the outlets.

Back
Top Bottom