OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

why would a "Wanda Pratt" pair be a tribute to the team that drafted him smh
Im in seattle and a sonics cw would be cool but come on

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

Because its a tribute to his success and his mom getting him there (and there being the sonics)

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

Because its a tribute to his success and his mom getting him there (and there being the sonics)

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Makes no sense to drop the Texas colorway overseas first?? They have no idea what a longhorn is....

A longhorn is like the mascot for the University of Texas and that's where KD played college ball.

roll.gif
HAHAHAHAHAHA I know what a longhorn is........ Read the quote again SLOWLY, THEY (as in people overseas) have no idea what a longhorn is. Hence the sentence before stating that it makes no sense to drop overseas first. C'MON MAN!

Makes no sense to drop the Texas colorway overseas first?? They have no idea what a longhorn is....

A longhorn is like the mascot for the University of Texas and that's where KD played college ball.

roll.gif
HAHAHAHAHAHA I know what a longhorn is........ Read the quote again SLOWLY, THEY (as in people overseas) have no idea what a longhorn is. Hence the sentence before stating that it makes no sense to drop overseas first. C'MON MAN!

roll.gif
I'm thinking he's overseas.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

roll.gif
So do I, dude is answering your question OP

roll.gif
So do I, dude is answering your question OP

Originally Posted by 2001

Originally Posted by a3vengers

just got my ID's in! What do you guys think?

Great IDs!
Hey a3vengers, I dig the colors on your ids as my thinking is if you make an id, make it stand out.   Do you know if you used Hot Punch for the underlay color?  I was trying to figure out if the Hot Punch is more pink or orange?  Your picture makes it appear more pink where NDC it appears more orange.  Thanks for any help. AMF

hey man, i used hot punch on it and it def looks more pink thank orange. hope it helps you with your id

Originally Posted by 2001

Originally Posted by a3vengers

just got my ID's in! What do you guys think?

Great IDs!
Hey a3vengers, I dig the colors on your ids as my thinking is if you make an id, make it stand out.   Do you know if you used Hot Punch for the underlay color?  I was trying to figure out if the Hot Punch is more pink or orange?  Your picture makes it appear more pink where NDC it appears more orange.  Thanks for any help. AMF

hey man, i used hot punch on it and it def looks more pink thank orange. hope it helps you with your id

Those mom tribute kds go in. If they release ill get them to rock with my ray allen sonics jersey lol. Whats the 7 on the tongue for tho?

Those mom tribute kds go in. If they release ill get them to rock with my ray allen sonics jersey lol. Whats the 7 on the tongue for tho?

son, if i see those purple shoes one more damn time. for the love of God, please stop quoting the same pics over and over and over and over and over and over...

son, if i see those purple shoes one more damn time. for the love of God, please stop quoting the same pics over and over and over and over and over and over...

Originally Posted by debs 168

word at least delete all the pics except for one. then shrink the one thats left

Originally Posted by debs 168

word at least delete all the pics except for one. then shrink the one thats left

Back
Top Bottom