OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Where did they blister? First time wearing them?  Elites?

I had to give them a "break in" period.
I blistered(skin came off) on my right foot on the pinky toed. Straight took off the skin. I was playing in Jordan gamedays sock the first day. Second day, i tried double socking with regular socks and my nike elite socks in the coppers. I got the copper from some guy, so they were used, not to sure how broken in they were. But my right foot is bad, I dont think imma be able to play ball for another week or so until the skin comes back.

look something like this on my foot(not my foot)
Spoiler [+]
images

I shoulda gone a half size bigger. The thing is, the left foot is fine, I run perfectly with them, and I dont think there too tight at all, even the right foot. But for some reason, that right pinky toe is rubbing on something in their. Maybe I need to break it in more? I have a great collection of kds, dont wanna get rid of them cause they hurt...(xmas, yotd, bhm, texas, asg)

The first few games/hours of my YOTD pair gave me horrible pains on the right and left pinky toe as well.  After a few hours of causally wearing them to class they got better.   I haven't balled with them again but just walking around in them has been fine.

Give them another few hours of breaking in.  Hopefully it helps.  I know mine did.
Also, try adjusting the strap.  Put it on very loosely 

All 3 sig shoes have taken a step backwards as far as performance goes in the Kobe, KD & Lebrons.
It's unacceptable really, especially since the price went up on all 3 sig shoes.

Where did they blister? First time wearing them?  Elites?

I had to give them a "break in" period.
I blistered(skin came off) on my right foot on the pinky toed. Straight took off the skin. I was playing in Jordan gamedays sock the first day. Second day, i tried double socking with regular socks and my nike elite socks in the coppers. I got the copper from some guy, so they were used, not to sure how broken in they were. But my right foot is bad, I dont think imma be able to play ball for another week or so until the skin comes back.

Spoiler [+]
images

I shoulda gone a half size bigger. The thing is, the left foot is fine, I run perfectly with them, and I dont think there too tight at all, even the right foot. But for some reason, that right pinky toe is rubbing on something in their. Maybe I need to break it in more? I have a great collection of kds, dont wanna get rid of them cause they hurt...(xmas, yotd, bhm, texas, asg)

The first few games/hours of my YOTD pair gave me horrible pains on the right and left pinky toe as well.  After a few hours of causally wearing them to class they got better.   I haven't balled with them again but just walking around in them has been fine.

Give them another few hours of breaking in.  Hopefully it helps.  I know mine did.

All 3 sig shoes have taken a step backwards as far as performance goes in the Kobe, KD & Lebrons.
It's unacceptable really, especially since the price went up on all 3 sig shoes.

Originally Posted by reppin va

People be crackin me up..how in the world does the Easters look feminine? These joints are straight fire..nothin but heat. And they look ALOT better than all the TB IV´s hands down..period. Watch how most will change their minds once they see someone with em. Ima try to cop if its easy..ya´ll can call me what you want..and ima stunt in them.

pimp.gif
 THISS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by reppin va

People be crackin me up..how in the world does the Easters look feminine? These joints are straight fire..nothin but heat. And they look ALOT better than all the TB IV´s hands down..period. Watch how most will change their minds once they see someone with em. Ima try to cop if its easy..ya´ll can call me what you want..and ima stunt in them.

pimp.gif
 THISS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Spoiler [+]
images

i can agree with this statement. i play primarily on dusty outdoor courts and own kobe 6s and kd 3s, both of those performed great but this years sigs haven't performed as well as their previous sig. i do like how the kd iv look and i've heard they are play well on (clean) indoor courts. on dusty courts i noticed that i didn't have the best grip, i would slip a good amount when i start to take off running or any quick cuts. definitely need to wipe down the soles between games.  

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Spoiler [+]
images

i can agree with this statement. i play primarily on dusty outdoor courts and own kobe 6s and kd 3s, both of those performed great but this years sigs haven't performed as well as their previous sig. i do like how the kd iv look and i've heard they are play well on (clean) indoor courts. on dusty courts i noticed that i didn't have the best grip, i would slip a good amount when i start to take off running or any quick cuts. definitely need to wipe down the soles between games.  

I guess everyone's feet are different, because I haven't had any problems in playing in the IVs. I never got blisters from my IVs, but I got bad pinky blisters from the IIIs last year? Most people preferred and really liked the IIIs to the IVs, so I guess it just kinda depends on the individual.

I guess everyone's feet are different, because I haven't had any problems in playing in the IVs. I never got blisters from my IVs, but I got bad pinky blisters from the IIIs last year? Most people preferred and really liked the IIIs to the IVs, so I guess it just kinda depends on the individual.

Okay, this thread needs another leaked photo today. The LBJ and Yeezy photos just have me excited.lol

And yeah, I havent had any problems with the IV for ball or casual. They are stiff at first but they do break in. (I sized .5 up if thats any help)

Okay, this thread needs another leaked photo today. The LBJ and Yeezy photos just have me excited.lol

And yeah, I havent had any problems with the IV for ball or casual. They are stiff at first but they do break in. (I sized .5 up if thats any help)

definitely the 1/2 size up helps. i love the kd iv but the court grip on the outdoor courts i play on isn't as good as it is on the kd3. but other than that i love them. the design and CWs are much better than previous KDs. I think a lot of people having problems with rubbing and blisters are those who went TTS or haven't let the shoe break in.

definitely the 1/2 size up helps. i love the kd iv but the court grip on the outdoor courts i play on isn't as good as it is on the kd3. but other than that i love them. the design and CWs are much better than previous KDs. I think a lot of people having problems with rubbing and blisters are those who went TTS or haven't let the shoe break in.

just got the kd texas in. This colorway is perfect. I've never had a burnt orange sneaker before and I'm glad that I do now... Perfection. Hook 'em horns!

just got the kd texas in. This colorway is perfect. I've never had a burnt orange sneaker before and I'm glad that I do now... Perfection. Hook 'em horns!

Originally Posted by Kipthor

Easily my favorite 4...

Hopefully we get something nice for the playoffs.

I'm not really up on my nba right now, but does he have a chance at another scoring title?

Easily my favorite 4...

I'm not really up on my nba right now, but does he have a chance at another scoring title?

I do have to agree that the UTs color blocking is great, just can't bring myself to buy them/rock them.

I do have to agree that the UTs color blocking is great, just can't bring myself to buy them/rock them.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Easily my favorite 4...

Yea he is number three in the league right now in scoring

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Easily my favorite 4...

Yea he is number three in the league right now in scoring

Who is he behind?

Also,

What needs to be added to the first page?

I've been a bit out of it...

Back
Top Bottom