OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

might be getting a pair of BHM's from a hookup in Berlin
pimp.gif
can't believe how all the hype for the BHM's disappeared instantly.

might be getting a pair of BHM's from a hookup in Berlin
pimp.gif
can't believe how all the hype for the BHM's disappeared instantly.

^The way they are treating KD's this year, I would assume they will be limited to HoH only and some online nike basketball accounts.

^The way they are treating KD's this year, I would assume they will be limited to HoH only and some online nike basketball accounts.

Originally Posted by scotballer5

Originally Posted by SchmooSmasha45

Scotballer, that Niketown London i presume?

Correct,

They also had the Navy/Orange on sale too but not as cheap

Nike.com UK/Europe still have a decent amount of the x-mas KD´s left from 6-8.5 cm..and every size of the Orange/White.

Originally Posted by scotballer5

Originally Posted by SchmooSmasha45

Scotballer, that Niketown London i presume?

Correct,

They also had the Navy/Orange on sale too but not as cheap

Nike.com UK/Europe still have a decent amount of the x-mas KD´s left from 6-8.5 cm..and every size of the Orange/White.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

thats exactly my feeling, I never thought them Texas joints would have been limited like that..
tired.gif

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

thats exactly my feeling, I never thought them Texas joints would have been limited like that..
tired.gif

ordering for the kd/lebron is weird. nike gives you the basketball book, and all you see is "TBD" on every colorway. There are like 20 colorways and you dont know which one is what becasue there are no pictures and only a colorway, so ordering them, you have to order everything to get each color, if not you miss out on certain sneakers for example, yotd - "green abyss". what the hell kind of color is green abyss? only to find out its blue LOL

from a business point, ordering 20 colors x 20 pairs per color way x 50$ = like 20k on one shoe. doesn't make sense. so retailers such as i only order colors i think would work or that i know which would only be like 5 colorways.

Back
Top Bottom