OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I hate to ask this, but does anyone in Houston/austin know where to pick up a pair of mints. I got caught up watching one tree hill last night that i missed the release date....smh. Lol

I hate to ask this, but does anyone in Houston/austin know where to pick up a pair of mints. I got caught up watching one tree hill last night that i missed the release date....smh. Lol

Originally Posted by s dubl

maaaannnn...... I really dont mind helping people out when I can, it actually feels good.

But it pisses me off when I do go out of my way for someone and they flake on me... makes me not even want to help out. Now Im stuck with a pair of these, cant return em, and its an un popular size
mad.gif

thats total BS bro, you should have them pay you first, no way you be taking a loss for that. smh at these low balling/sack-less/spine-less dudes
mad.gif

reading this just really upset me.
mad.gif
mad.gif

maaaannnn...... I really dont mind helping people out when I can, it actually feels good.

But it pisses me off when I do go out of my way for someone and they flake on me... makes me not even want to help out. Now Im stuck with a pair of these, cant return em, and its an un popular size
mad.gif

thats total BS bro, you should have them pay you first, no way you be taking a loss for that. smh at these low balling/sack-less/spine-less dudes
mad.gif

reading this just really upset me.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Im in the ATX and havent found anywhere with the KD.  If I here anything though ill let you know

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Im in the ATX and havent found anywhere with the KD.  If I here anything though ill let you know

One man's loss is another man's gain I suppose. It's probably price point as the reason why these sold out so quickly. Can't wait to wear mine.

One man's loss is another man's gain I suppose. It's probably price point as the reason why these sold out so quickly. Can't wait to wear mine.

Originally Posted by OGAiRandy415UTA

Here is my pick-up for today. I know many have stated this already but they are way better in person than in pics.

KD_IV_-Easter.jpg

I wasn't sure about getting these until today and I'm so glad I got them.  They look so good in person...not sure if I can pull off wearing them though

Originally Posted by OGAiRandy415UTA

Here is my pick-up for today. I know many have stated this already but they are way better in person than in pics.

KD_IV_-Easter.jpg

I wasn't sure about getting these until today and I'm so glad I got them.  They look so good in person...not sure if I can pull off wearing them though

mad.gif
If it's a 13, I'll gladly take it off your hands

mad.gif
If it's a 13, I'll gladly take it off your hands

Had to work today but I wasn't feeling the Easters. Went last night to HOH and they did have 2 sz 10's in the Texas cw from some returns but I'm sure those sold out this morning for sure lol

Had to work today but I wasn't feeling the Easters. Went last night to HOH and they did have 2 sz 10's in the Texas cw from some returns but I'm sure those sold out this morning for sure lol

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Was on the fence about the mints. Hope I don't regret passing on them later.

they are in the same category as the Christmas KDs for me.
grin.gif

Specialty colorway/theme but not thrilled about the colorway

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Was on the fence about the mints. Hope I don't regret passing on them later.

they are in the same category as the Christmas KDs for me.
grin.gif

Specialty colorway/theme but not thrilled about the colorway

Got lucky and copped on NDC last night, good thing too because they sold out everywhere. I did cop the Lebrons though for my dad, he was digging them when I showed him a picture lol

Got lucky and copped on NDC last night, good thing too because they sold out everywhere. I did cop the Lebrons though for my dad, he was digging them when I showed him a picture lol

mad.gif

damn that sucks and how they do that to a well known OG NTer?
whoever that is can go f there self

mad.gif

damn that sucks and how they do that to a well known OG NTer?
whoever that is can go f there self

Back
Top Bottom