OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by jst628

watch the three4fives have a release like the weathermans and y'all will be all over them.
laugh.gif
This is coming from the dude with Galaxies in his avatar...

Originally Posted by DeathandTexas

watch the three4fives have a release like the weathermans and y'all will be all over them.
laugh.gif
Watermarked, no less.

Originally Posted by DeathandTexas

laugh.gif
Watermarked, no less.

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Playing devil's advocate; pink laces wouldn't have been soooooo terrible, if dude wasn't tryin to make KD's look like last years' (overrated/overpriced) lebrons. Also, guy who took pics, didn't do himself any favors by having one foot touching his homie's pair of southbiyAtchez.

Playing footsies, with pink laces all around, isn't a good looooook :0
didn't even notice that until you pointed it out.... 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Playing devil's advocate; pink laces wouldn't have been soooooo terrible, if dude wasn't tryin to make KD's look like last years' (overrated/overpriced) lebrons. Also, guy who took pics, didn't do himself any favors by having one foot touching his homie's pair of southbiyAtchez.

Playing footsies, with pink laces all around, isn't a good looooook :0
didn't even notice that until you pointed it out.... 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

just locked up a pair of easters on ebay! shootout to the NTer that put it up for a reasonable price instead of those ridiculous reseller prices.

just locked up a pair of easters on ebay! shootout to the NTer that put it up for a reasonable price instead of those ridiculous reseller prices.

Findlay Prep KD4 from nhsi.
Anyone have pics of the other teams kd4 that were in the tournament?

Findlay Prep KD4 from nhsi.
Anyone have pics of the other teams kd4 that were in the tournament?

man i feel bad for my lil sis, i told her the easters were only men sizes and yesterday i find out they drop GS too
looked on champs website they had a 7 left so i called her n told her to snag the pair when she gets home within the hour they soldout

Back
Top Bottom