OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

I really think LeBron will win MVP. But I would much rather have a KD IV mvp shoe than the lbj 9

This. And I hope it's easy to purchase...don't put us through the Nerf, Weatherman or Galaxy fiasco again. I hope you're reading this Nike...

I really think LeBron will win MVP. But I would much rather have a KD IV mvp shoe than the lbj 9

This. And I hope it's easy to purchase...don't put us through the Nerf, Weatherman or Galaxy fiasco again. I hope you're reading this Nike...

Originally Posted by AlachSB

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by akrobystia

This. I've been desperately looking with no success...

ebay is your best bet. i got the BHM for 162 shipped, and paid the price for the All Stars ($250) on NT, but it was worth it IMO. My favorite colorways of the KD4

I would HAPPILY take the BHM's for 162 shipped. All I've been able to find are $200+, without shipping. Still waiting on a CW from KD that I'll go after, I've given up on my search for ASG
I've given up on those ASG too. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by akrobystia

This. I've been desperately looking with no success...

ebay is your best bet. i got the BHM for 162 shipped, and paid the price for the All Stars ($250) on NT, but it was worth it IMO. My favorite colorways of the KD4

I would HAPPILY take the BHM's for 162 shipped. All I've been able to find are $200+, without shipping. Still waiting on a CW from KD that I'll go after, I've given up on my search for ASG
eyes.gif

i dont see kd losing the mvp race. I think itll be a while or a couple championships earned before anybody puts their money on lebron again. dude is a choker and kd is clearly the easy favorite. id say kobe gets more votes than lebron. he leads the league in scoring on a pretty awful team thats also a high seed. miami cant even capitalize on the fact that chicago has been without rose half the season...

i dont see kd losing the mvp race. I think itll be a while or a couple championships earned before anybody puts their money on lebron again. dude is a choker and kd is clearly the easy favorite. id say kobe gets more votes than lebron. he leads the league in scoring on a pretty awful team thats also a high seed. miami cant even capitalize on the fact that chicago has been without rose half the season...

Originally Posted by bballkid11

Still waiting on a relaease Date for that White/Photo Blue/Yellow Pair.
media

media

media

You aren't lying. I would say that we will start to see them online in a week or two. These are 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bballkid11

Still waiting on a relaease Date for that White/Photo Blue/Yellow Pair.
media

media

media

You aren't lying. I would say that we will start to see them online in a week or two. These are 
pimp.gif

Just got back from the mall, HoH and FNL. No black/blue pair, tried on un-creams and fit TTS. Just noticed the sole would probably wear out really quick for outdoors. Anybody play with them outdoors? And how do they hold up?

Just got back from the mall, HoH and FNL. No black/blue pair, tried on un-creams and fit TTS. Just noticed the sole would probably wear out really quick for outdoors. Anybody play with them outdoors? And how do they hold up?

Originally Posted by thrilla11

eyes.gif

+1

Originally Posted by thrilla11

eyes.gif

+1

Back
Top Bottom