OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

Originally Posted by jst628

^ just about to post that, would've liked to see kobe go for it, but playoffs > ST. can't wait to see the KD IV ST colorway though.

i guess we were all excited to hear the news that kobe is sitting.. or just excited to hear that we may get another nice cw haha

its more of the latter, the kobe 7s have been disappointing 

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

^ just about to post that, would've liked to see kobe go for it, but playoffs > ST. can't wait to see the KD IV ST colorway though.

i guess we were all excited to hear the news that kobe is sitting.. or just excited to hear that we may get another nice cw haha

its more of the latter, the kobe 7s have been disappointing 

Is it confirmed Aunt Pearls won't be available on any online purchases such as NDC or Eastbay?

Is it confirmed Aunt Pearls won't be available on any online purchases such as NDC or Eastbay?

is there any reason why the pearls are so limited? wanted to cop a pair but heard there only selling them at niketowns

is there any reason why the pearls are so limited? wanted to cop a pair but heard there only selling them at niketowns

this

this

I think I will drop big money on a pair of Aunt Pearls.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

smokin.gif

Think I may do so too, and will feel great about it. Unfortunately the extra money spent will be going in somebody's pocket and not to the cause.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

smokin.gif

Think I may do so too, and will feel great about it. Unfortunately the extra money spent will be going in somebody's pocket and not to the cause.

Honestly, i'd rather have seen Kobe get the scoring title, not basketball reasons but the Kobe VII needs a spark in the colorways department and something new than what we've seen is needed. The IVs had enough of the hype surrounding most of the releases. The scoring title will just add to the madness.

Honestly, i'd rather have seen Kobe get the scoring title, not basketball reasons but the Kobe VII needs a spark in the colorways department and something new than what we've seen is needed. The IVs had enough of the hype surrounding most of the releases. The scoring title will just add to the madness.

I bet Nike told Kobe to shut it down so KD could sell more shoes to us with the scoring title model. Its all about the money!

I bet Nike told Kobe to shut it down so KD could sell more shoes to us with the scoring title model. Its all about the money!

Originally Posted by cliffysam

Kobe does whatever the f#*! he wants, but lol.

Back
Top Bottom