OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

ones he is wearing tonight are black and orange.

players can't wear gold on shoes til they reach the finals.

Theyre most likely the regular kds but in a black n orange cw wit orange laces. Those kd elite samples looked so nice tho smh

Theyre most likely the regular kds but in a black n orange cw wit orange laces. Those kd elite samples looked so nice tho smh

I wanna see Durant rock the black N7 already. He should rock the white N7 again also. Lets hope OKC can make it to the finals so he gets to wear the Black/Gold and White/Gold 4's.

Where's the Scoring Title cw at Leo Chang??? LOL

I wanna see Durant rock the black N7 already. He should rock the white N7 again also. Lets hope OKC can make it to the finals so he gets to wear the Black/Gold and White/Gold 4's.

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Yeah, we're all eagerly waiting for those to be revealed.

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Yeah, we're all eagerly waiting for those to be revealed.

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Originally Posted by isayair

Says who? Just curious....

the league I think. that's why lebron or kobe haven't worn their shoes with the gold on them.

the league I think. that's why lebron or kobe haven't worn their shoes with the gold on them.

I believe Leo Chang explained it in one of his interviews about designing the Elite models. NBA rules about gold colored accents on shoes only in the Finals.

I believe Leo Chang explained it in one of his interviews about designing the Elite models. NBA rules about gold colored accents on shoes only in the Finals.

someone posted on the kobe thread that dahntay jones was wearing the away kobe elites with the gold swoosh.

someone posted on the kobe thread that dahntay jones was wearing the away kobe elites with the gold swoosh.

^yeah I just looked that up earlier...maybe since he's not an "Elite" NBA player he can wear whatever he wants as long as it matches Pacers colors? lol

^yeah I just looked that up earlier...maybe since he's not an "Elite" NBA player he can wear whatever he wants as long as it matches Pacers colors? lol

not the best picture but looks like a regular pair of KDs

ap-201205032116766023688.jpg

Back
Top Bottom