OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by santi19

Finally copped a pair of all stars
pimp.gif

Cant wait for them to get here.

congrats. those are the BEST Kd4s

hahah OMFG, someone posted worn 1 rouge green for 160... hype on this is ridiculous... so cal shoe game has turned into a business for most rather than hobby

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Why do people compare new sneakers to ones that have been retroed two, three, four times?

JB doesn't have quality problems with it's new sneakers. It's the retroes.

When and if KD's, Kobe's and Lebron's start being retroed THEN you can compare the two.

Shouldn't all JB sneakers be made with good quality and not just the new sigs they put out? That's a dumb excuse for them using cheap pleather on retroes.

I hopped off the JB train due to this. KD's, Kobe's, & LeBron's are what JB used to be in terms of quality & design. JB lost it a couple years back for me.

No, because you're expected to produce an exact replica 20 years later. Only sneakerheads really care about that. From a business standpoint, and Nike/JB are businesses first. The idea is to increase profit margins. Sneakerheads probably account for less than 10% of the people buying sneakers. Are you going to try to appeal to sneakerheads or that 90% that are just happy to have a decent facsmile. Hell, look at how many "sneakerheads" complain but still buy. They will never be able to produce a exact replica, but they could produce better quality, but they don't have to. If sneakerboards were around in 94 when the III's retroed, people would be nitpicking them from the OG's. It's what we do, but most people aren't that concerned.

And it's not an excuse, it's a fact of life. Companies aren't out for your best interest.

If that's a valid excuse to you as to why they put out what they do then by all means keep supporting them. I'm not for it though. Reason why I haven't bought a JB shoe in a long while.

Originally Posted by Limitless

why does everybody think rogues are GR? yesterday's release was QS. They dont QS GRs do they?

not it was not, these are consider flow products as many mentions, they come out slowly, soon eastbay and foot locker should have boxes on boxes of these, i believe it is the same as the team orange KD IV

The Tour yellows released slowly like this; now there's an abundance of em. It's the UNDFTD tag that has folks scrambling for the Rogues.....

Originally Posted by geoff2005

hahah OMFG, someone posted worn 1 rouge green for 160... hype on this is ridiculous... so cal shoe game has turned into a business for most rather than hobby

Mostly everyone in the so cal group is annoying! So many weirdos wanna get daps from random people. & the resellers there are crazy. Just seen some dude post his 3 pairs of the Rogues for $220 OBO. Craaaaaaaazy!
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, does anyone know if NDC will have the Rogues?

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Mostly everyone in the so cal group is annoying! So many weirdos wanna get daps from random people. & the resellers there are crazy. Just seen some dude post his 3 pairs of the Rogues for $220 OBO. Craaaaaaaazy!
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, does anyone know if NDC will have the Rogues?
seriously, i asked if that was a joke, dude was serious....

i think it should, if team orange made its way onto NDC, rouges should also

my euro connect was able to cop a sz 10.5 kd aunt pearl for me and an extra pair of cavs 4's, both pairs should be here next week. i was hoping for 2 pairs of pearls but im ok with 1 pair.

I refuse to get caught up in the hype and scoop up a pair of rogues above retail. I'll be patient and wait for them to hit eastbay/ftl and use a birthday code to get em for $75 just like i did for the team oranges and tour yellows.

Originally Posted by dynamite Sole

I refuse to get caught up in the hype and scoop up a pair of rogues above retail. I'll be patient and wait for them to hit eastbay/ftl and use a birthday code to get em for $75 just like i did for the team oranges and tour yellows.

same here, im going to laugh and take a picture of my receipt when i am able to do that. haha just like how i got swingman lebron last week at FTL for 25 dollars off.

same here, im going to laugh and take a picture of my receipt when i am able to do that. haha just like how i got swingman lebron last week at FTL for 25 dollars off.

Not trying to be sarcastic bro but what foot locker??

I can rock Rogues with anything and everything... Dope color way and base.!

Just went to my local shiekhs and did a store transfer from another store to get my rogue greens. Didn't have to pay shipping either since it's going to the store for me to pick up.

Originally Posted by JHes91

Not trying to be sarcastic bro but what foot locker??

actually ill PM you

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Anyone Else Planning To Go Out On The Hunt For Rogues In Their Area This Evening?
nerd.gif
NO.
roll.gif
You guys are too HYPED up for a CW that isn't anything special. Looks boring. People that want it should just wait and get it 20% off or $25 FTL bday coupon.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Anyone Else Planning To Go Out On The Hunt For Rogues In Their Area This Evening?
nerd.gif

Yessssir. Gotta get a haircut now or else id be at the mall already.

Back
Top Bottom