OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by chestercopperpot

crazy...still trying to get weatherman's for myself too.
I'll probably just buy the wm tshirt, and the nerfs. or are those selling for crazy prices too?
laugh.gif

I need those Homes. Can't find them in my size anywhere. Looks like I also need some yellow and navy laces to rock in the Entourages. Like those looks.

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by memphistn3000

Originally Posted by wtfchi

Niketown and HOH only
Obviously this make them limited but HOW LIMITED?
I was wondering the same thing? If they only released at those two stores and not online.... They have to be fairly limited

yea, they were limited. but no way in hell I'm paying over retail for pink shoes. didn't even try for retail. but that's just me.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jawknee

Nice pickup Jada!!

I wish I could get myself a pair of WMs w/o dropping so much for it
Since I already have a pair...I decided to give the pair I just got to my brother.

Good karma for me.
tongue.gif

haha the guy I traded had 2 pairs of big bangs and this the Pearls were pretty limited. My state only got like 14 pairs. I'm still thinking about whether or not I need the BHM's...

Nike realizing Durant will win a championship this year is now scrambling to come out with the Durant elite. How long before Durant over take Lebron as the flagship basketball player for Nike?

Originally Posted by hottrizzy15

Nike realizing Durant will win a championship this year is now scrambling to come out with the Durant elite. How long before Durant over take Lebron as the flagship basketball player for Nike?

should be now.. and KD should have been MVP.. Lebron chokes in the playoffs.. HOOP magazine has KD on cover and says MVP...

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Originally Posted by BrianOC41

Latest pick ups
Nice pick up on the Tours. Navy laces look good on em too. I'm gonna try yellow laces, then navy, and maybe (photo) blue lace switches on em also when I get them.
yep i ordered yellow.. and i am going to try photo blue as well.. ordered them as my second lace for my 2nd pair of IDs should be in early June

Have you seen San Antonio play this year?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

word up lol they won the chip last lockout the NBA had 

Originally Posted by Magic1978

This. Spurs are so good and deep right now.

i dont get why overpay for some kds when you can get ids for around the same price for some if people are really paying $130+ for the "UNDFTD"/rogues

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

quickstrikes on the rogues?! more like ninjastrike...havent seen them in stores but already on craigs for 200

.... thats cause the release date is may 14-end of june. if you read few pages back you know why

Originally Posted by geoff2005

quickstrikes on the rogues?! more like ninjastrike...havent seen them in stores but already on craigs for 200

.... thats cause the release date is may 14-end of june. if you read few pages back you know why

yup. they are a "flow" product. they will eventually start popping up in most, if not all stores.

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by memphistn3000

Originally Posted by wtfchi

Niketown and HOH only
Obviously this make them limited but HOW LIMITED?
I was wondering the same thing? If they only released at those two stores and not online.... They have to be fairly limited
My HOH only got a FSR. I'm assuming it's probably the same for a lot of other HOHs.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by geoff2005

yup. they are a "flow" product. they will eventually start popping up in most, if not all stores.

Good bcuz I want to see what they look like in person before I buy them.

Back
Top Bottom