OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

Originally Posted by AsianQB

Hey DMV heads looking for Rouges. They got em in at Shoe City Pg plaza last night should be a couple pairs left

now if pg plaza wasn't such a hassle to go to.. haha.. i'd rather wait for the online flow
they have a full size run, kids are all in school so no hassle homie, i passed on them yesterday...

N7s are scheduled to be released this Friday, May 25.

Is this a GR? Is this available at NDC? Any feedback is very much appreciated.

How about EASTBAY? To any Eastbay Rep, pls confirm if you are launching these N7s as well this Friday. Thanks a lot.

I sent my DM message within 7-10 seconds!!! I happened to see the tweet at 7 seconds on my laptop, and then received the text at 15-20 seconds later.. I think texts are delayed and the tweets they send aren't INSTANT.

What do you guys think? I'm trying to figure this out as it may vary.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Do you have to include your last name? First tweet was w.o but the 3rd I did first and last

Yes, you need the last name for them to verify with your ID.

Originally Posted by DD79

N7s are scheduled to be released this Friday, May 25.

Is this a GR? Is this available at NDC? Any feedback is very much appreciated.

How about EASTBAY? To any Eastbay Rep, pls confirm if you are launching these N7s as well this Friday. Thanks a lot.
We are not expecting to receive any shipments in for them at this time, sorry.

EastbayRep - Ray

got my pair #wining  
happy.gif

Skipping on the N7's...good luck yall. Got the Tour Yellows in from shoebacca...very impressed! Need yellow laces definitely...

That makes 8 colorways of the IV's for me, I might be done...at least until I see Scoring Titles, etc...& maybe Rogue Greens for under retail. (I'll probably get more if any hit low outlet prices LOL)

-Pete

We just got the Rogue's in at my store yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised.  I had no idea the color was even coming out and the look of the shoe is extremely hard.  The colors work well together and it just has a wonderfully different look.  I was definitely thinking about this thread as I held them yesterday, lol.

And for what it's worth, we got about 30 units of Rogue's in my store but they're moving fast, even without a release date...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom