OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by sakibomb523

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

Why are N7s sold at outlets?

At least in California, some were sold out at the outlets, because they were near heavy concentration of Native America areas.   I'm sure it's something similar like that that around the country

Makes sense, thanks

After the whole weekend of "restocks" I never saw a 14 in the black. Guess I'll be trying to trade up from the 11.5 I have preparing to ship...

Originally Posted by CALIDUDE1

The prices i see for the N7's on eBay are disturbing...

it doesn't look too bad since the sellers get taxed by ebay and they have to pay to ship the sneakers.

Guess I will know today if my "preparing to ship" is actually going to ship or I am going to have to go back on the hunt for my 11.5s

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Looks like they are canceling orders found this pic my order says preparing to ship and have other pairs coming in from outlets so I'm good 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

o395v.jpg
Lol thats my pic i posted on iss. i cancelled that order on purpose because i saw a size 9 available after i ordered the 8. Size 9 order is covered by a grey rectangle over the black one.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

pretty sure rogues will show up like "creamsicles" and "entourages"

Rogues showed up at my local nike store while I was out of town and sold out within a day and a half...an employee called them a quickstrike.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

The Rogues Have a Release Date Of June 12 

Sounds about right the YOTD dropped on a tue or wed I believe. Thanks for the info
I believe the release was February 3 which was a Friday, but Champs dropped them the day before.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Wonder what time we should expect "shipped" or "cancelled" status by on NDC?

im guessing later in afternoon when they start loading the pairs

Guaranteed, most folks will do a 180 or 360 on ST3s, once better pics arrive. For example, " oh I didn't realize how "icy" the sole was", or " wow, the detail on the yellow portion is so amazing", or my favorite,"The blue and yellow really POP! in person".... In any case, I don't have any delusions whatsoever about these being pretty close to impossible come release date unless you are lined up and ready to go at your local spot that has 'em.  I wish everyone luck.  Would like to think I will be fortunate to get one, but I have my doubts, especially after the way everyone fell over themselves to get N7s when a month or two ago it seemed to be an "easy pass" for most.  Guess we will see.  Gone are the days that KDs were relatively easy cops.

any1 receive cancellation emails yet from NDC for the N7 restock???

FS KD3 "EYBL PE" (METALLIC ORANGE/BLACK).....SIZE 9...PM FOR PRICE

Originally Posted by ryanang7

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

pretty sure rogues will show up like "creamsicles" and "entourages"

Rogues showed up at my local nike store while I was out of town and sold out within a day and a half...an employee called them a quickstrike.
same happened to my Niketown

Back
Top Bottom