OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Wonder what time we should expect "shipped" or "cancelled" status by on NDC?

im guessing later in afternoon when they start loading the pairs
You wanna think our orders are safe being that NDC still has pairs up on the site as we speak. But NDC is known for pulling a fast one on us. Time will tell.....

I believe it was thursday or friday. I don't think that FNL drop was an official release, and they were pulled.

That's adding to the hype, because people think they sold out.

Wow,
30t6p3b.gif
, Rogues going for $300 on FlightClub.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by ryanang7

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

pretty sure rogues will show up like "creamsicles" and "entourages"

Rogues showed up at my local nike store while I was out of town and sold out within a day and a half...an employee called them a quickstrike.
same happened to my Niketown
I didn't think it was that serious.  That being said, if anyone can help me with a pair of rogues in a 10.5.  I will gladly try to help you out with a pair of N7's.

so I might have just succumbed to temptation and ordered a sz 13 of the white n7s from NDC... I guess we'll find out if that actually goes through later.

Well my order from City Sole just got cancelled for the rogues. I know for a fact I ordered them long before they pulled the link. So don't be surprised if all you other guys get cancelled too. Lame

FedEx just dropped off my black N7s from the first restock Friday morning. NDC was on it for overnight orders. Still waiting on info for my white pair. Wish I would of got both together instead of having to pay for ground on the white pair. Oh well. Glad they came.

Originally Posted by Brianptt

Well my order from City Sole just got cancelled for the rogues. I know for a fact I ordered them long before they pulled the link. So don't be surprised if all you other guys get cancelled too. Lame
Yep, not surprised.
-

If anyone needs N7's for Canadian retail contact me, I can help out a few people tomorrow.

LOL at all these sellers/resellers hyping up the GR Rogues and calling them QS cuz the cw resembles the UNDFTD AJ IV... if they're so limited how come Nike didn't do RSVP for them?

Originally Posted by adub beta

LOL at all these sellers/resellers hyping up the GR Rogues and calling them QS cuz the cw resembles the UNDFTD AJ IV... if they're so limited how come Nike didn't do RSVP for them?

You're right most definately not a QS these will be everywhere soon enough.  Worse then the resellers is the person who actually pays $200 to get it a little early.  

According to NTSF they didn't do an RSVP because it was no release sat for the Rogues and they were a qs. Shiekh and a mom and pop shop near me said the same thing and I could be wrong but the Jordan four wasn't even the first sneaker to be dubbed Undftd and have the green orange cw.

Hopefully the new date that has been floating around the last few pages is correct because I'd like a pair but no way paying reseller prices.

NDC has just removed the N7's. 

Is it game over and no more restocking? We just hope all our orders are shipped.

Originally Posted by jawknee

I still don't get why the rouges are so hyped.

Yo same here, I seriously thought this might be a "low key" purchase but I forgot how crazy the sneaker culture has become, resellers have killed the KD IV line

Originally Posted by rillo561

Yo same here, I seriously thought this might be a "low key" purchase but I forgot how crazy the sneaker culture has become, resellers have killed the KD IV line
RESELLERS??? Like you? Your sig looks like Craigslist.... Too funny....
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

None are a 100$ + markup and I just want a pair a rogues for me. Not looking to double up or sell but believe what u want.

Back
Top Bottom