OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by rillo561

Originally Posted by jawknee

I still don't get why the rouges are so hyped.

Yo same here, I seriously thought this might be a "low key" purchase but I forgot how crazy the sneaker culture has become, resellers have killed the KD IV line
RESELLERS??? Like you? Your sig looks like Craigslist.... Too funny....
roll.gif

this cat has 5 pairs of shoes, in what looks to be his size, for sale in his sig and you call him a reseller?
That's too funny..

-J-

Originally Posted by JBug88

cloudypokerchips wrote:

rillo561 wrote:

jawknee wrote:

I still don't get why the rouges are so hyped.

Yo same here, I seriously thought this might be a "low key" purchase but I forgot how crazy the sneaker culture has become, resellers have killed the KD IV line
roll.gif

this cat has 5 pairs of shoes, in what looks to be his size, for sale in his sig and you call him a reseller?
That's too funny..

-J-

Thank you, I guess I'm supposed to just give them away, right?

struck out on the n7s last week cuz i kept getting that error code when i tried to checkout...fast forward to today and i decided to log into my swoosh account to see what they had.  looked at my cart and it still had the black n7s in my size 11.5...checked out and got the order confirmation just now.  hopefully it goes through 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by rillo561

roll.gif

That's too funny..

-J-

Just busting his B%$%s, no harm meant... 

Originally Posted by CowColor

still no update on my order at NDC
From recent exp. with NDC, shipping confirmations (if they are even sent) happen late afternoon/early evening.  The past few orders I have had, never even received actual shipping confirmation from them directly- went back into my account and lo and behold, it just appears shipped and grabbed tracking.

Should be interesting... Not exactly "concerned"- sheesh- if for some reason it doesn't happen, there's always this weekend's, next weekend's, next month's, etc... releases.  Fortunately about the only release that is "must have" for me is the Trainer 1 Chlorophyll in December and hopefully everyone will be so wrapped up with JB then it barely even registers.

Tuscan Arizona has 7-8 in the white pair. Didn't ask about the blacks because I just did a phone order for the other location (forget the name) but they seem to have a lot in the blacks, none is white.
Thanks to those who posted the information on them. Now its off to find the whites and aunt pearls in a 9.

just got shipping confirmation and track on my black N7's
smile.gif

i got mine on the initial release, not restock btw.

Just checked ndc. Didn't get an email but my white N7s say shipped! got tracking and everything all from the restocks. Check your nike order status if you havent got an email yet

Just received shipping cinformation for my black N7s. Can't wait!!!
I ordered during the second restock on Friday I think between 2pm and 3.

I got my shipping too. I ordered around 1 mt time. I forgot to log in and it charged me for shipping
frown.gif
i was just trying to get them ordered asap and forgot to log it

Ordered the white pair around 11am just got tracking info. Ordered the black pair arond 1040 am PST already received them this morning....

Originally Posted by oshow

just got shipping confirmation and track on my black N7's
smile.gif

i got mine on the initial release, not restock btw.

Got mine as well but it was from the first "restock".

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Just received shipping cinformation for my black N7s. Can't wait!!! I ordered during the second restock on Friday I think between 2pm and 3.
same here. 
I just checked my emails.
Ordered the blacks @ 10:55 am
Ordered the whites @ 2:32 pm

-J-

Back
Top Bottom