OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

chat_agent.png
 Brigette: At this time your order is processing normally. Your order was placed with ground service on 5-26-12, which takes 2-9 business days to receive. Your order will ship  out on or before Thursday, 5-31-12. Once your order ships you will receive an email with the tracking number. 

I just got chatting with Nike online and this is what she said. Hopefully its true and we should know something tomorrow.

end of business day already?

it seems orders that are still in progress (preparing to ship) is getting dimmer and dimmer getting fulfilled.

Just checked my ups tracking. Got my black pair but my white pair was shipped ground from Nike and due to the Holiday it says estimated date of arrival is Next Monday. Man I hate ground shipping.

Originally Posted by Ndnvdub

chat_agent.png
 Brigette: At this time your order is processing normally. Your order was placed with ground service on 5-26-12, which takes 2-9 business days to receive. Your order will ship  out on or before Thursday, 5-31-12. Once your order ships you will receive an email with the tracking number. 
I just got chatting with Nike online and this is what she said. Hopefully its true and we should know something tomorrow.

yea hopefully it's true. there's always hope until we hear something otherwise.

Really today is the first business day. Can't count Sat. So if we don't hear something tomorrow then its time to get scared. 

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Anyone wearing these to ball or simply for casual wear ?

i bought mine to ball in...not really a KD fan but I liked these...the strap brought me back to the 90's for some reason. I think it was because I had an obsession with the Air Raids. Although, there aren't any glaring similarities between the two other the strap, so I'll stop now before I sound like a real moron. 
smile.gif

didn't get any new updates yet...but something is definitely going on. Order status doesn't seem to load and just showing the small circles running around in circles.

Before on a holiday weekend when I ordered, they've always shipped early that Monday morning, because that holiday is over at 11:59 and they aren't paying holiday pay any longer. That shift that comes in at 12am are probably the ones who ship.

The fact that they haven't shipped many sort of has me worried. You can't tell me they had more N7's than they did black cement III's.

The delay has me thinking the cancellation e-mails coming

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Just checked my ups tracking. Got my black pair but my white pair was shipped ground from Nike and due to the Holiday it says estimated date of arrival is Next Monday. Man I hate ground shipping.
You on the westcoast too man? Cos Mine says the same thing. Damn holiday! Usually they get delivered Friday

Originally Posted by geoff2005

i dont mind as long as they give me at least $25 dollar gift card for canceling my order 
smile.gif
Good luck with that. When my buddies kd asg's got canceled, he only got 10% off the next purchase. They said the gift card thing was a horrible idea cos now everyone expects that. 10% off some elite brons is your $25 off 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

You on the westcoast too man? Cos Mine says the same thing. Damn holiday! Usually they get delivered Friday

Originally Posted by geoff2005

i dont mind as long as they give me at least $25 dollar gift card for canceling my order 
smile.gif
Good luck with that. When my buddies kd asg's got canceled, he only got 10% off the next purchase. They said the gift card thing was a horrible idea cos now everyone expects that. 10% off some elite brons is your $25 off 
wink.gif
fug... hahah 10% off not bad. Maybe ill keep trying different reps to see if one nice enough to give me more.

So this 10% coupon works on all orders? if i get that will it work for oh lets just say the lebron 9 elite MV?

I got a pair of Playoff 12's cancelled a few weeks ago when they restocked and got 15% off next order, initially they gave me 10% and asked to talk to a supervisor and got them to the 15. Any more than that is out of the question, still no confirmation on my two pairs, (ordered from 2nd restock on release day) hopefully tomorrow brings good news..

Originally Posted by CowColor

So this 10% coupon works on all orders? if i get that will it work for oh lets just say the lebron 9 elite MV?

YES, Jordan retros, Elites, anything on the site you can use the coupon code with. 

Ordered a sz 9 this morning for the N7 Black and just got a tracking number email about an hour ago. That's 2 pairs of sz 9s on the way..

Back
Top Bottom