OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

i think the reason why they delayed our order is because they probably tryna get the extra pairs that didn't sell in stores and ship them to their warehouse, where they will ship out to us.

Originally Posted by indianabound

Anyone know how long it takes NDC to refund orders?

it used to take three days, after this debacle who knows how long, i got charged again for whites only, after i received the cancellation email last night...
socks shipped but no charge for six dollars to the credit card though, maybe nike will give the socks away free, yeah right, wishful thinkin on my part i guess...

reposting this from my ISS account for you NTers

122ojdy.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pic, this is my outlet as of an hour ago... FSRs basically. I've got no more spare $ to help out any more people for retail + ship at the moment (however if my buyers flake I'll have a white 11.5/white 12/black 9.5) but you might be able to work out a phone order with them depending on your payment method... the guy I talked to at the outlet said they had some few issues with some American buyers.

outlet info.. also note they retail for 119:

Kitchener Factory Store
(Ph) 519-653-6453
(Fax)519-653-8883
Hours: Mon-Fri 10-9, Sat 10-6, Sun 11-5

^^^BLAME CANADA!!! 
roll.gif
Taking all the pairs that should have been sent to the main customers. USA! USA! USA!!!

LMAO I'm just messin with you Canadians.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Weather

reposting this from my ISS account for you NTers

122ojdy.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pic, this is my outlet as of an hour ago... FSRs basically. I've got no more spare $ to help out any more people for retail + ship at the moment (however if my buyers flake I'll have a white 11.5/white 12/black 9.5) but you might be able to work out a phone order with them depending on your payment method... the guy I talked to at the outlet said they had some few issues with some American buyers.

outlet info.. also note they retail for 119:

Kitchener Factory Store
(Ph) 519-653-6453
(Fax)519-653-8883
Hours: Mon-Fri 10-9, Sat 10-6, Sun 11-5

....... so many pairs they they tryna act like its limited.

Don't like the red lace swap so much, with the blue from the black n7s is my favorite lace combo right now. I didn't care at first, but now I'm kinda pissed about these cancelled orders... these look damn nice.

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by BigPoint

For the big footers out there, FootAction has sizes 15-18 of the Rogues up on the site right now

when did these go up on the website ? 
Please answer anybody ? 

like 2 days ago...dont stress they'll pop up

White pair looks sooo dope! White teal red and black are my reservation colors!

That's what's up!  Buying these has made me want to learn more about the heritage. 

My black N7's came in the mail today. Pics don't do them no justice, they're much more beautiful in person. I want the white N7's NOW! lol

Can anyone out there help me out with locating a pair of black N7's in size 14 or 15? Would really appreciate! Thanks Fam.

Originally Posted by dynamite Sole

my N7s from the first restock came in today. Both pairs are dope but im feeling the blacks more than the whites.

Always liked the black pair, but then again, I've never really been a fan of white based shoes. Good thing it's what I have coming tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom