OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

my buddy did a strap swap on his n7s what do you guys think of it? http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcd...6333910_1811275763_o.jpg

I got my black n7 and I was thinking of the strap swap as well but I don't have any other 4s to do it with. Rogues coming this week but it's not gonna look good either way. I was looking for a gap on the buckle to split it just enough to wiggle the strap out but didn't see it. You cut a very small section on the top part of the buckle you can do that, when you strap it up it'll cover the cut part. Your friend probably did that too. Looks good.

Was there cutting involved in that swap? The black looks good with either color strap, but the white-on-white looks too plain in my opinion...

Where do you guys buy cheap colored shoe laces for lace swaps... i def wanna throw some red shoe laces on my white n7's

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Where do you guys buy cheap colored shoe laces for lace swaps... i def wanna throw some red shoe laces on my white n7's

you can always check ebay or just google for laces.  Some Finishlines also have laces.

Thunder Up!  Could it be that we get to see some Finals CWS!!!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Those sonic IDs are sick, still think they need a team back up in Seattle.  I always like the yellow and green.  Durant coming up big in the 4th quarter last few games.  

I just got back from the Nike Employee Store and copped the Rogue KD IV for $51.00. They were almost sold out in every size, I was lucky to get my size.

Originally Posted by Lebron Games23

I just got back from the Nike Employee Store and copped the Rogue KD IV for $51.00. They were almost sold out in every size, I was lucky to get my size.

Very nice!Still the best shoe for the money. IMHO

Originally Posted by freshKRN

try a nike factory store. picked up my yellow laces to swap on my tour yellows for $2

Originally Posted by geoff2005

anyone else besides me still curious if they will send out the delayed N7?

LOL i've been checkin my email daily for any updates on that. But i guess we will have to wait till 6/8/2012

Originally Posted by CowColor

Originally Posted by geoff2005

anyone else besides me still curious if they will send out the delayed N7?

LOL i've been checkin my email daily for any updates on that. But i guess we will have to wait till 6/8/2012
hahah yeah, damn thats feels so long, i want to know if im out 110 or if im getting it back... It seems like there hope since they still havent sent a cancellation email...

Back
Top Bottom