OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Originally Posted by CowColor

anyone else besides me still curious if they will send out the delayed N7?

LOL i've been checkin my email daily for any updates on that. But i guess we will have to wait till 6/8/2012
hahah yeah, damn thats feels so long, i want to know if im out 110 or if im getting it back... It seems like there hope since they still havent sent a cancellation email...
that delay email says you will know if they cancel by 6/8/2012. but they claim it is very unlikely

LOL i've been checkin my email daily for any updates on that. But i guess we will have to wait till 6/8/2012
hahah yeah, damn thats feels so long, i want to know if im out 110 or if im getting it back... It seems like there hope since they still havent sent a cancellation email...
that delay email says you will know if they cancel by 6/8/2012. but they claim it is very unlikely
very unlikely that they will get cancelled or shipped?

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

very unlikely that they will get cancelled or shipped?

reps been claiming unlikely it gets cancelled

Reps tell you what you want to hear
30t6p3b.gif

Was told basically told the same day I got the cancelation email that my shoes would be shipped in less then 24 hrs

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Reps tell you what you want to hear
30t6p3b.gif

Was told basically told the same day I got the cancelation email that my shoes would be shipped in less then 24 hrs

I believe this lol. Was told my shoes should've shipped out last Wednesday, and I got the "delay" email that same week.

Guys, think about it. Every place that we know got these was sucked bone dry except a few places in Canada. Unless they're pulling that stock (which was still available to the Canadian public about a week or so after release), then you're getting a cancellation. I got that same email and was cancelled literally the next day. I hope I'm wrong, but if you really want these I'd start looking elsewhere.

Originally Posted by manifresh

anybody got the rogue green ivs im still waiting on mine from footaction how they look?
They look pretty sweet.  They aren't obnoxious but very smooth IMO. Gonna throw Creamsicle 2 laces in 'em and see how that goes.  Pics to follow.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by manifresh

anybody got the rogue green ivs im still waiting on mine from footaction how they look?
They look pretty sweet.  They aren't obnoxious but very smooth IMO. Gonna throw Creamsicle 2 laces in 'em and see how that goes.  Pics to follow.

Nice..i got both of the n7s everyone was hyping up the white pair but honestly im feeling the white ones more

patience is killing me with these rogues. I wanna grab a pair from ntla but thats like a 40 minute drive
indifferent.gif
really hoping these do drop everywhere mid june

Back
Top Bottom