OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

NDC may be shelling out more coupon code after this one too.... sold out then not sold out? I even called and they told me they were gone?

Part of me is hoping they cancel mine and give me a 15% off coupon so I can make another iD.I'm not 100% sold on the colorway with the pics we have seen so far.Figured I would order them and see for myself. I can always return them or pass them to someone else for what I paid.

Let us not celebrate until we see our orders right at our doorsteps. We had enough socks and discount coupons already.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Now the drop down is gone... all sizes are sold out or in carts. Who the hell wears an 18?

If you use the twitter link you still have the drop down on the sizes, but it still looks like all them are gone.

yeah for some reason they were on the site like an hour before the twitter link.  the quantity was also not limited so i am sure someone bought like 30 pairs.  i got my 2 with a confirmation email.  they were all gone by the time nike tweeted the link.  

Was able to get a 9.5 processed but no email confirmation yet

edit:
just got email confirmation!

Originally Posted by matothett

yeah for some reason they were on the site like an hour before the twitter link.  the quantity was also not limited so i am sure someone bought like 30 pairs.  i got my 2 with a confirmation email.  they were all gone by the time nike tweeted the link.  

yeah SMH, i bet its all the people who saw it on craigslist selling for 140+ and was like 
eek.gif
 time to buy 30 pairs

I heard about the drop in the Yeezy 2 thread, rushed to NDC, went through the channels (i.e. Shoes, Basketball, etc.) clicked on the shoe, no 9.5! Went over to Twitter, clicked NDC link, 9.5 was available, added to cart, checked out, and just got confirmation FTW!
laugh.gif

Time to move on. Enough of this OVER HYPE of that Rogue cw. 
PASS. PASS. PASS. I didn't think twice to try and cop.However, I might try to get lucky and get an order thru and have it cancelled by Nike just to get the 15% off and free shipping codes
grin.gif

I bet a bunch of you RESELLERS are gonna post pics in this thread to try and advertise this boring color way
laugh.gif
. PLEASE DON'T DO IT. We know you tryin to hustle with those "new pick up" pics and straight talking bout how you got 4-5 pairs of them and it goes straight to your sig. REALLY OBVIOUS
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by deucesole22

PASS. PASS. PASS. I didn't think twice to try and cop.However, I might try to get lucky and get an order thru and have it cancelled by Nike just to get the 15% off and free shipping codes
grin.gif

I bet a bunch of you RESELLERS are gonna post pics in this thread to try and advertise this boring color way
laugh.gif
. PLEASE DON'T DO IT. We know you tryin to hustle with those "new pick up" pics and straight talking bout how you got 4-5 pairs of them and it goes straight to your sig. REALLY OBVIOUS
roll.gif
sick.gif
crickets.gif

deucesole22 wrote:
grin.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

crickets.gif

Back
Top Bottom