OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by DD79

OKC IN THE FINALS!!!! LET THE KDIV FINALS RELEASE!!!!

Its only right
pimp.gif

OKC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NBA FINALS KD IV COLORWAY BRING IT ON NIKE!!!!! HOME AND AWAY EDITIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

OKC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NBA FINALS KD IV COLORWAY BRING IT ON NIKE!!!!! HOME AND AWAY EDITIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ha ha, oh well what's another 200 bucks?

This thread is about to explode over the next few weeks. If they win

KD threads from now on about to be
eek.gif

OKC! OKC!! OKC!!! Kevin Durant and Co go this Finals series. KDIV Finals color ways!!

You heard it here first KD got this Finals MVP after being robbed of the season MVP.

Hell yeah, Hell yeah, F*@$ing right!!! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by superhitman

Originally Posted by CowColor

WHAT?? i missed the rogue green drop on NDC? No way

Yep around 3 o'clock they went up, and sat for about 2 hours I believe.

Less than that.  I checked 45 minutes after the link was posted, and 9s were gone.

Originally Posted by deucesole22

OKC! OKC!! OKC!!! Kevin Durant and Co go this Finals series. KDIV Finals color ways!!

You heard it here first KD got this Finals MVP after being robbed of the season MVP.

Hell yeah, Hell yeah, F*@$ing right!!! 
pimp.gif

How do you figure he was robbed for regular season award? Durant has the better all around team....their bench is way better than the Heat.

With that being said I'm interested in seeing final kd's also.

With the thunder in the finals, i think there goes my chance to find weathermans for a decent price. Im sure resellers are going to bump up kd iv prices up now.

Ayo fresh..it feels good dont it. The first KD thread to this..losing seasons to the finals..Im proud of KD man..him and his shoe line has grown and gotten mad attention.

Back
Top Bottom