OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Just like your avatar man. Can't wait to see the uppers.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

You can't have a life and be in to sneakers anymore.

Truer Words Were Never Spoken!

Somehow Got Caught With My Pants Down For This Release Yet ONCE AGAIN!
30t6p3b.gif

Come On NIKE, I Just Need ONE PAIR Size 10.5! Why Does It Have To Be This Hard?
mad.gif

for those who are waiting, 1 more day to get our money back.... by this time if they havent shipped it, i doubt they have any

made a video in honor of the Thunder winning the western conference and because these are my favorite KD's (skip to 2:05 for on foot view)

I'm pumped they made it.

To rattle off 4 straight against the spurs says a lot.

Just crazy watching them develop and continue to get better.

It doesn't even matter what Nike gives me in terms of a release...lol

Originally Posted by CH69NO

Not my pics, found them on google images from another website.  I'm feeling both lace swaps tho
pimp.gif
Like the black laces, scooped up my 11.5 on NDC and used my 15% also, still have 1 left for 80 this was worth it.  I am done with the KD4 unless another great CW drops.
Onto the 5.

Only KD IV's so far that were a must cop for me were the YOTD's. Thankfully I landed those at retail. That was until the Rogue's dropped. Very clean shoe. If I can't get a trade the pair I landed in these (Size 13) for a 12 then I'll have to eventually bite the bullet on a size 12 on eBay.

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

made a video in honor of the Thunder winning the western conference and because these are my favorite KD's (skip to 2:05 for on foot view)
Great video.

Originally Posted by reppin va

Ayo fresh..it feels good dont it. The first KD thread to this..losing seasons to the finals..Im proud of KD man..him and his shoe line has grown and gotten mad attention.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, hell yea bro, and nice to see OG KD heads in the thread.

nice too see it!!!

hope we get some dope colorways

Missed out on the rogues.

You guys know somewhere where I can get them? (without dropping 200+ on these...)

Originally Posted by Weather

I dub the rogues as a QS/flow release... somewhat like the del sol/cool grey pair.
Either way, everywhere they have dropped online, they have gone swiftly.  del sol/cool grey sat around for a week if not weeks online when they dropped initially.  Now they have dried up but they were relatively easy if you were really after them.  Look at it this way, I would think NDC had the most Rogues (Rages, Rouges) of any online store, and they were gone within a few hours in every size.  The numbers are obviously not Kobe, Lebron production #s, but typically GR and "ordinary" KDs last for weeks if not months online at most the major retailers.  That was not the case, nor was it ever the case with this CW.  Not trying to overhype, and its certainly possible they "restock", but from what I can gather cool greys/del sols did not- once gone, they were gone.  I don't think Nike could have predicted when they initially produced these that KDs would be this desirable and sought after.  A credit to the player(as well as his team), the designer(his team), and those who have strategically "placed" these on the feet of folks who would point attention in this direction.  No names necessary.... just my .02.

If you liked 'em/like 'em they still should be relatively attainable(unlike nerfs and WM) and moving forward I would recommend those on the fence with future CWs jump when given the opportunity to cop for retail or close, because the hype train is moving rapidly with regards to this shoe.  Believe it.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

I'm pumped they made it.

To rattle off 4 straight against the spurs says a lot.

Just crazy watching them develop and continue to get better.

It doesn't even matter what Nike gives me in terms of a release...lol
I feel you sho3..A few of us OG KD heads have been watching them grow and develop for a while. Love the respect KD is starting to finally get..and well deserved.

^well said. And what's not to like? The best player in the world right now set out to make an affordable signature shoe. It's a wonder it took this long to get them hyped up.

I hope nike doesnt use gold on the finals pair. I'd like to see a really detailed thunder colorway. Also, when is nike gonna give KD his own clothing line like kobe and bron.....he's outplayed them the last 2 years

I just hope that the next KDs (V and on) are not going to see a significant price increase.  Nike may see all the attention his kicks are getting and decide to take it upwards of $120, if not with the V, I bet it happens eventually.  Especially if they win the title this year...
But that's just me being hypothetical

Back
Top Bottom