OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sniper

Haha! Looks like cubsfan455 is really going hard with posting nonsense so people see his sig. He's been here long enough, but I guess that tactic works for him...
Anyways. Since I wasn't feeling the new N7 shirts, I went the more Native American-route and found this shirt. I finally got myself a pair of Coppers so I'll use those red laces for my black N7s...

N7_Shirt.jpg
please pm me the info on where i can find that shirt.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CowColor

Originally Posted by geoff2005

for those who didnt get cancellation email for N7 they said they will be sending out them and getting ur money back 3-5 business day from tomorrow....

I still didn't get word yet, but i spoke to a Nike rep an hour ago and said they charged me and i should be getting the sneakers; however that doesn't mean anything to me until i see that tracking number.

Did you get your tracking?

i meant the rep told me they will be getting cancelled but u wont be getting ur money or notification till 3-5 business days more

To anybody still needing the N7 in black. I had a size 12 in my cart that I guess I accidentally added on the release day. Don't know if it will be up or if it was a glitch, but be on the lookout.

I wonder if Nike gonna release a Finals colorway of the KD IV's since they didn't drop the Elites.

Originally Posted by CowColor

for those who didnt get cancellation email for N7 they said they will be sending out them and getting ur money back 3-5 business day from tomorrow....

I still didn't get word yet, but i spoke to a Nike rep an hour ago and said they charged me and i should be getting the sneakers; however that doesn't mean anything to me until i see that tracking number.

Did you get your tracking?

i meant the rep told me they will be getting cancelled but u wont be getting ur money or notification till 3-5 business days more

wow that is very disappointing.

Originally Posted by jtrain73

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

@jtrain You mind sending me your custom link for those space jams .

they are nice
Thanks bro, really like em and they're relatively affordable too. I went for the YOTD option, here's the receipe:
1. All black strap, base and underlay

2. Swoosh is royal blue (just like the space jam XIs and NOT photo blue, which is alot brighter and used on the LeBron 8 Sprites)
3. Swoosh accent is black, I didn't want that massive white or blue swoosh behind as the XIs didn't have that too

4. Midsole - white

5. Clear Translucent sole
Might be my first KD . Since the rogues sold out 

i just got a email from ndc and it said my order for the rouges were canceled, but i checked on ups.com and that has a my order# coming in next week. anyone else get this?

Originally Posted by los619

i just got a email from ndc and it said my order for the rouges were canceled, but i checked on ups.com and that has a my order# coming in next week. anyone else get this?

Same here. When I check tracking by reference says will be here Wednesday.

Originally Posted by los619

yeah same here.  But my codes got reactivated, so I'm going to assume I ain't getting them

Still nothing from NDC on my rogues. And I did a reference track on UPS, and got nothing. This morning my order status went from "In Progress" to "Submitted". I don't know what to think.

Very Strange.
I just got the order canceled email from NDC on the Rogues too.
But when I track by reference, they're still on the way.

People getting jobbed on the Rogues just like the N7s. I still want to pick up both N7s and the Rogues but stuff is dropping left and right these days...LOL

do you guys think we'll get a finals cw after if thunder win or during?

not feeling the scoring titles, but i would expect something better.

Got second cancellation email with new 15% code... I better get another 15% code too because of the one I lost when ordering. **$%@++ Nike
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by button999

Very Strange.
I just got the order canceled email from NDC on the Rogues too.
But when I track by reference, they're still on the way.

Same for me too, what the hell is wrong with Nike? I expect this from Finishline and Eastbay but Nike? They better step there game up... Wonder whats in that package being delivered to my house on Monday?

Back
Top Bottom